William Dale McKee
November 17, 1953 – September 25, 2020
Sylacauga, AL - Dale McKee, age 66, of Sylacauga, Alabama passed away on Friday, September 25, 2020. William was born November 17, 1953 to Reala Lavenia Fields and William McKee.
Dale never met a stranger. He was an artist and woodworker. In 1977, he began a career as a radio DJ. He was very intelligent, a great teacher, and the class clown. Dale is survived by his wife, Donna McKee; brother Michael Towe (Jean) and sister Melodie Chambers (Rick); nephew Richard Chambers (Courtney), great nephew Levi Chambers, great nephew Brayden Chambers, niece Ashley Longfellow (Donnie), niece Haley Towe, niece Heather Chambers, great nephew Blake Longfellow, great nephew Brayson Longfellow and great niece Madison Longfellow.
Dale was preceded in death by father William McKee and mother Reala Lavenia Fields.
Mr. McKee also leaves a host of friends to cherish his memory.
Memorial messages may be sent to the family at www.dignitymemorial.com/funeral-homes/sylacauga-al/radney-smith-funeral-home/8516.
Radney-Smith Funeral Home in Sylacauga, AL will direct the services.
- Donna McKee, Wife
- Michael Towe (Jean), Brother
- Melodie Chambers (Rick), Sister
- Richard Chambers (Courtney), Nephew
- Levi Chambers, Great Nephew
- Brayden Chambers, Great Nephew
- Ashley Longfellow (Donnie), Niece
- Haley Towe, Niece
- Heather Chambers, Niece
- Blake Longfellow, Great Nephew
- Brayson Longfellow, Great Nephew
- Madison Longfellow, Great Niece
- William McKee, Father (deceased)
- Reala Lavenia Fields, Mother (deceased)
- Mr. McKee also leaves a host of friends to cherish his memory.
Learn more about the McKee name
No public services are scheduled at this time. Receive a notification when services are updated.
William Dale McKee
Diane Owens Minor
September 27, 2020
Oh Donna just saying prayers .I know how much u loved each other .Loved meeting Dale always .A gentleman at heart . Dewayne mom from work .