Connie P. Dufour
August 4, 1924 – April 12, 2018
DUFOUR, Connie P. (Lorenzo) ,93 of Tampa; Daughter of Joseph R Perez (Mae) & Consuelo L. Fernandez (Tony). Went to reunite with her husbands Mauricio T. Lorenzo & Edward (Frenchy) Dufour. She is preceded in death by her brothers Nicolas Perez & Joseph R. Perez, her sisters, Encarnita (Nita) Lorenzo & Sandra P. Perez. She is survived by and will be greatly missed by her sons Mauricio H. Lorenzo, Tyrone N. Lorenzo, & Anthony L. (Tony) Lorenzo. Her daughters Connie Marie Dufour Largel, & Arleen Dufour Gowing & their respective spouses. 13 grandchildren (Michael F., Debbie, Michele, Joseph, Mauricio Jr., Billy, Adrienne, Edward, Robert, Michael L., James, Tracey, & Victory. Her grandchildren, great great grandchildren, her nieces and nephews, 2 sisters Evangaline D. & Cyndi P. A heartfelt thanks to the owners & staff of El Oasis ALF Leysel Diaz & Leyne Diaz, Maida, Teresa and the rest of the girls for all the LOVE and care they gave her over the last 4 yrs. Thanks to the Lifepath Hospice Teal Team for their care the last 2 yrs. Funeral service will take place on Tuesday, April 17, 2018 at 11am at Blount & Curry@ Garden of Memories Funeral Home, 4207 E . Lake Avenue, Tampa, Fl . The family will receive friends Monday, April 16, 2018 from 6-8pm at the Blount & Curry@ Garden of Memories Funeral Home.
- Connie D. Largel, Daughter
- She will be missed by her sons; Mauricio H. Lorenzo, Tyrone N. Lorenzo, & Anthony L. (Tony) Lorenzo, her daughters; Connie Marie Dufour Largel, & Arleen Dufour Gowing & their respective spouses, 13 grandchildren; Michael F., Debbie, Michele, Joseph, Mauricio Jr., Billy, Adrienne, Edward, Robert, Michael L., James, Tracey, & Victory, her great grandchildren, great great grandchildren, her nieces and nephews, 2 sisters Evangaline D. and Cyndi P. who will cherish her memory.
- Visitation Monday, April 16, 2018
- Funeral Service Tuesday, April 17, 2018
- Entombment Tuesday, April 17, 2018
Connie P. Dufour
have a memory or condolence to add?ADD A MEMORY
receive updates when new memories are postedRECEIVE UPDATES
April 16, 2018
To the Lorenzo family.
I have not seen grandma Connie in many years but I am so very sorry for your loss. She lives on in her grandchildren and great grandchildren.
Blessing to all of you. My thoughts are with you.