Leonard 'L.D.' Taylor
May 23, 1933 – January 12, 2020
Leonard 'L.D.' Taylor, age 86, of Tazewell TN was born May 23, 1933 and passed away on January 12, 2020. L.D. was a loving husband, father, and friend. He was a deacon at Raven Hill Missionary Baptist Church. L.D. was a proud veteran of the United States Army. He was loved by everyone who knew him and will be dearly missed. L.D. is preceded in death by his parents Leonard and Martha Taylor. Children Frank Taylor, Joyce Taylor, and Betty Taylor. Siblings Charles Taylor, Orville Taylor, Pauline Cardin, and Estelle Bunch. He is survived by his wife Louise Taylor. Daughter Jennifer Black and husband Tim. Siblings Jerry Taylor and Aileen Ervin. As well as several nieces, nephews, other family and friends.
The family will receive friends Wednesday January 15th from 5 until 7 PM at Coffey Funeral Home. The funeral service will follow at 7 PM in the Coffey Funeral Home chapel. The graveside service will be on Thursday January 16th at 11 AM in the Riddle Cemetery with Military Honors. Minister: Rev. Lindell Welch Singers: Descendants Thru Grace Pallbearers: Rick Taylor, David Taylor, Jeff Taylor, Lee Taylor, Clarence Miracle, and Jason Ray Honorary Pallbearers: Phillip Singleton and Joe McAnally Coffey Funeral Home in charge of arrangements.
- LOUISE TAYLOR, WIFE
- JENNIFER BLACK AND HUSBAND TIM, DAUGHTER AND HUSBAND
- JERRY TAYLOR, SIBLING
- AILEEN ERVIN, SIBLING
- LEONARD & MARTHA TAYLOR, PARENTS (deceased)
- FRANK TAYLOR, SON (deceased)
- JOYCE TAYLOR, DAUGHTER (deceased)
- BETTY TAYLOR, DAUGHTER (deceased)
- CHARLES TAYLOR, SIBBLING (deceased)
- ORVILLE TAYLOR, SIBLING (deceased)
- PAULINE CARDIN, SIBLING (deceased)
- ESTELLE BUNCH, SIBLING (deceased)
- AS WELL AS SEVERAL NIECES, NEPHEWS, OTHER FAMILY AND FRIENDS.
- RICK TAYLOR, Active Pallbearer
- DAVID TAYLOR, Active Pallbearer
- JEFF TAYLOR, Active Pallbearer
- LEE TAYLOR, Active Pallbearer
- PHILLIP SINGLETON, Honorary Pallbearer
- JOE McANALLY, Honorary Pallbearer
No services are scheduled at this time. Receive a notification when services are updated.
Leonard 'L.D.' Taylor
January 14, 2020
Sorry for the loss of another good old Taylor relative. Hope his Wilmoth cousins, Arnold, Coil, Stanley, Helen and Iva are there to greet him.
Thinking of you both, Jerry and Anji.
Elizabeth Wilmoth Solazzo
MARGARET SEALS BULL
January 13, 2020
TO ALL OF L.D.' S FAMILY: MAY THE PEACE AND LOVE OF GOD BE WITH EACH OF YOU DURING THIS TIME OF GRIEF: WITH DEEPEST SYMPATHY
MARGARET SEALS BULL AND FAMILY