Anna Bell Mills
December 9, 1932 – June 29, 2021
Anna Bell Mills, 88, of Fouke, AR. passed away on Tuesday, June 29, 2021 at Christus St. Michael Hospital. Mrs. Mills was born December 9, 1932 in Dubberly, LA. to George and Evelyn LeGrande.
She was a home maker and a great cook. Life long member of Pisgah Baptist Church.
She was preceded in death by her husband James B. Mills.
Survived by her two sons George Mills and wife Demaris and Tim Mills and wife Terri; two grandsons Houston Mills and wife Amanda, Christopher Mills and a great grandson Carson Mills all of Texarkana; two brothers James (Joe) LeGrande and wife Carolyn of Ashdown, AR. and Carol LeGrande and wife Dolly of Lake End, LA. Plus a number of nieces and nephews.
Family will receive friends Saturday, July 3, 2021 from 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM. at Pisgah Baptist Church, Fouke, AR. with funeral service to follow at 11:00 A.M. officiated by Rev. Edgar Wallace.
Burial will follow in Independence Cemetery under direction of East Funeral Home.
Memorials may be made to Independence Cemetery Association, 4805 MC 43, Fouke, AR. 71837
Condolences may be left at www.eastfuneralhomes.com.
Show your support
- James B. Mills Husband (deceased)
- George Mills and Wife Demaris Son and daughter-in-law
- Tim Mills and wife Terri Son and daughter-in-law
- Houston Mills and wife Amanda Grandson and wife
- Christopher Mills Grandson
- Carson Mills Great grandson
- James (Joe) Legrande and wife Carolyn Brother and sister-in-law
- Carol Legrande and wife Dolly Brother and sister-in-law
- Plus numerous nieces and nephews Extended family
- Christopher Mills
- Houston Mills
- Paul Eaves
- Gary Heigle
- Vince Coker
- Dennis Rushing
In Memory Of
Anna Bell Mills
Help tell the story of your loved one’s unique life. Leave a memory or share a photo below to show your support.