March 7, 1935 – July 8, 2018
James Danley, 83, of Texarkana, AR. passed away on Sunday, July 8, 2018 at a local hospital. Mr. Danley was born on March 7, 1935 in Best, AR. He retired from American Freightways.
Survived by his wife Iris Danley of Texarkana, AR; two sons and daughters-in-law Rodney and Tammy Danley of Texarkana, AR., and Mike and Linda Danley of Denver, CO; three sisters Mary Lou Medley of Lafayette, GA., Dottie Gere of Edina, MN. and Becky Palmer of Glenwood, IA.; plus seven grandchildren.
Family will receive friends Wednesday, July 11, 2018 from 6 to 8 P.M. at East Funeral Home-Downtown.
Graveside funeral service will be 2:00 P.M. Thursday, July 12, 2018 at Rondo Memorial Park under the direction of East Funeral Home-Downtown.
Condolences may be made to www.eastfuneralhomes.com
- Iris Danley, Wife
- Rodney and Tammy Danley, Son and Daughter-in-Law
- Mike and Linda Danley, Son and Daughter-in-Law
- Mary Lou Medley, Sister
- Dottie Gere, Sister
- Becky Palmer, Sister
- Mr. Danley also leaves to cherish his memory his 7 grandchildren.
- Family to receive friends Wednesday, July 11, 2018
- Graveside Service Thursday, July 12, 2018