Linda Sue Carpenter
March 10, 1954 – August 6, 2018
Linda Sue Carpenter, 64, of Texarkana, TX. passed away on Monday, August 6, 2018 at her home. Linda was born March 10, 1954 in Perryton, TX. She was a registered nurse for 30 years and retired from Wadley Hospital. She was a member of the Baptist Church.
Survived by her husband David Carpenter of Texarkana; three sons and two daughters-in-law Brent and Chrystal Caudle and Marcus Caudle all of Maud, TX. Jobey Caudle of Texarkana, TX; and Amanda Caudle of Fouke, AR; one daughter and son-in-law Camille and Christopher Davis of Aubrey, TX; three sister and two brothers-in-law Eva Ward of Texarkana, AR., Lydia and Gary Finch of Paris, TX. and Shirley and Ralph Crittenden of Harrison, AR; two brothers and sister-in-law Glenn and Diana Hammett of Ft. Worth, TX. and David Hudgins of Texarkana, AR; nine grandchildren Marla, Landon, Alyssa, Ashlyn, Allison, Catherine, Logan, Sarah and Rachel; numerous nieces, nephews and other friends.
Funeral service will be 10 A.M. Friday, August 10, 2018 at East Funeral Home-Moores Lane.
Family will receive friends Thursday, August 9, 2018 from 6 to 8 P.M. at East Funeral Home-Moores Lane. Condolences may be left at www.eastfuneralhomes.com
- David Carpenter, Husband
- Brent and Chrystal Caudle, Son and daughter-in-law
- Marcus Caudle, Son
- Jobey Caudle, Son
- Amanda Caudle, Daughter-in-law
- Camille and Christopher Davis, Daughter and son-in-law
- Eva Ward, Sister
- Lydia and Gary Finch, Sister and brother-in-law
- Shirley and Ralph Crittenden, Sister and brother-in-law
- Glenn and Diana Hammett, Brother and sister-in-law
- David Hudgins, Brother
- Nine grandchildren Marla, Landon, Alyssa, Ashlyn, Allison, Catherine, Logan, Sara and Rachel; Plus numerous nieces, nephews and other friends.
- Funeral Service Friday, August 10, 2018
- Visitation Thursday, August 9, 2018
- Burial Friday, August 10, 2018
Linda Sue Carpenter
have a memory or condolence to add?ADD A MEMORY