Claudia Ann Hollenberg
August 11, 1942 – May 15, 2019
Claudia Ann Hollenberg, age 76, of Conroe, Texas passed away on Wednesday May 15, 2019. Claudia was born August 11, 1942 in Houston, Texas.
She was married to Joseph Edward Hollenberg on September 3, 1960.
Claudia loved being a wife and mother and she had a passion for painting, crafting of any sort and of course her family.
She is preceded in death by; son Joseph E. Hollenberg Jr.; brother Claude Cleopha Dumesnil; brother Clark Emory Dumesnil; brother Herbert Forsyth Dumesnil; brother Emmette Eugene Dumesnil; brother Ray Albert Dumesnil; sister Doris May Farrell; brother Jack James Dumesnil and brother Robert Charles Dumesnil.
Claudia is survived by her husband, Joseph E. Hollenberg; daughter Teresa Albin; and daughter Sharon Koochack; sister Elizabeth Anne Kachel; grandchildren; Julie H Lubbock, Mohammad Koochack, Suzanne Koochack, Michael Koochack, Sabrina Hollenberg, Bryan Albin, Shelli Albin, Travis Albin, Emilee Hollenberg, great grandchildren; Kathleen Koochack, Natalie Koochack, Alexis Williams, Callie Albin, Isabella Lubbock, Bradley Lubbock, Lacie Albin and Lily Allison.
Visitation for Claudia will be held Sunday, May 19, 2019 from 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM at Forest Park - The Woodlands Funeral Home, 18000 Interstate 45 S, The Woodlands, TX 77384. Funeral service will occur Monday, May 20, 2019 from 10:00 AM with burial immediately following service at Forest Park -The Woodlands Cemetery.
Serving as pallbearers are BRYAN ALBIN, TRAVIS ALBIN, RACHEL WINDEN, LYNSI SHEPARD, MO KOOCHACK and BRADLEY LUBBOCK.
Fond memories and expressions of sympathy may be shared at www.forestparkthewoodlands.com for the Hollenberg family.
- Claude Cleopha Dumesnil, Brother
- Clark Emory Dumesnil, Brother
- Herbert Forsyth Dumesnil, Brother
- Emmette Eugene Dumesnil, Brother
- Ray Albert Dumesnil, Brother
- Doris May Farrell, Sister
- Jack James Dumesnil, Brother
- Robert Charles Dumesnil, Brother
- Elizabeth Anne Kachel, Sister
- Joseph E. Hollenberg Jr., Son
- Joseph E. Hollenberg, Husband
- Teresa Albin, Daughter
- Sharon Koochack, Daughter
- Julie H Lubbock, Grandchild
- Mohammad Koochack, Grandchild
- Suzanne Koochack, Grandchild
- Michael Koochack, Grandchild
- Sabrina Hollenberg, Grandchild
- Bryan Albin, Grandchild
- Shelli Albin, Grandchild
- Travis Albin, Grandchild
- Emilee Hollenberg, Grandchild
- Kathleen Koochack, Great Grandchild
- Natalie Koochack, Great Grandchild
- Lacie Albin, Great Grandchild
- Lily Allison, Great Grandchild
- Alexis Williams, Great Grandchild
- Callie Albin, Great Grandchild
- Isabella Lubbock, Great Grandchild
- Bradley Lubbock, Great Grandchild
- BRYAN ALBIN
- TRAVIS ALBIN
- RACHEL WINDEN
- LYNSI SHEPARD
- MO KOOCHACK
- BRADLEY LUBBOCK
- Visitation Sunday, May 19, 2019
- Funeral Service Monday, May 20, 2019
- Committal Service Monday, May 20, 2019
Claudia Ann Hollenberg
May 18, 2019
May 18, 2019
May 17, 2019
Your place has always been a 2nd home to so many of us. When we were happy, when we were sad, if we needed a hug or if we needed to be set straight you have always been there for us and welcomed us with open arms. You were truly a loving and amazing woman who always made everyone feel like they were at home when they walked through your doors. For those of us who didnt have a grandparent you welcomed us, for those without parents you welcomed us, for those who were lost and those who just needed more, you gave your all without a question asked. This world lost an angel when you passed but I know that the impact you made on every person whose life you touched will keep you alive until we meet you at Heavens gates where once again you will welcome us home with your loving arms. This world was a better place with you in it and it is a little less bright now that your light is gone but it will continue to shine and guide us through all of the love you shared. We miss you immensely but find solace knowing you are whole again, that beautiful smile and personality gracing heaven with its glory! This isnt goodbye, this is see you later ! We love you always