Frances W. Allen
February 20, 1943 – February 7, 2019
Frances W. Allen, 75, of Navasota, passed away on Thursday, February 7, 2019. She was born in Drew, Mississippi, on February 20, 1943.
Frances was married to Kenneth Wayne Allen, who had a career as a welder and electrician. She was a member of the Lady's Auxiliary of the V.F.W. and also had a passion for baking and gardening.
Frances was preceded in death by her husband, Kenneth. She is survived by her daughter, Nicole Allen Ageitos, and husband, Joe Ageitos; grandchildren, Justin Clay Allen Herrera, Melissa Nicole Herrera, Taylor Lea Kendall Owens; and numerous great grandchildren.
- Justin Herrera, Active Pallbearer
- Jake Myers, Active Pallbearer
- Kraig Altimore, Active Pallbearer
- George George, Active Pallbearer
- Cory Lindsey, Active Pallbearer
- Devin McClain, Active Pallbearer
- Visitation Thursday, February 14, 2019
- Celebration of Life Friday, February 15, 2019
- Interment Friday, February 15, 2019