Jerry Don Sewell
December 9, 1941 – March 6, 2018
Jerry Don Sewell, 76, of Conroe, passed away peacefully at home on March 6, 2018. He was born in Hainesville, Texas, on December 9, 1941.
Jerry joined the U.S. Air Force immediately after high school and was stationed in Germany. He was married to Veronica Sewell on June 5, 1994. Jerry worked as a pressman for the Houston Chronicle for many years prior to his retirement. He was a member of the First Baptist Church of Conroe and had a passion for playing guitar, country & western dancing, golfing, woodworking, furniture refinishing & remodeling, and reading his bible.
He is survived by his wife, Veronica (Roni) Sewell; daughters, Dianne Stallard, Kristin Garnett (Brad), Dana Lawrence, LaDon Sewell; granddaughters, Brianne Stallard, Shila Bryant, Rilee Garnett, Shannon Lawrence; grandson, Justin Lawrence (Sarah); and great-granddaughter, Madisyn Lawrence.
Jerry is preceded in death by brothers, Aaron Sewell Jr., Bobby Joe Sewell, Randall Sewell; and Jerry’s son, Nic Bartoli.
Visitation will be held from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. with a Celebration of Life beginning at 12:00 p.m. on Saturday, March 10, 2018 in the Chapel at Forest Park The Woodlands Funeral Home. A reception will take place in Forest Park’s event room from 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
In lieu of flowers, the family asks that donations be made to Veronica Sewell to donate to the Nicholas Bartoli Scholarship Fund.
- Veronica "Roni" Sewell, Wife
- Dianne Stallard, Daughter
- Kristin Garnett (Brad), Daughter
- Dana Lawrence, Daughter
- LaDon Sewell, Daughter
- Brianne Stallard, Granddaughter
- Shila Bryant, Granddaughter
- Rilee Garnett, Granddaughter
- Shannon Lawrence, Granddaughter
- Justin Lawrence (Sarah), Grandson
- Madisyn Lawrence, Great Granddaughter
- Aaron Sewell Jr., Brother
- Bobby Joe Sewell, Brother
- Randall Sewell, Brother
- Nic Bartoli, Son
- Visitation Saturday, March 10, 2018
- Celebration of Life Saturday, March 10, 2018
- Reception Saturday, March 10, 2018