Mrs. Barbara Ann (Chapman) Hulin
January 23, 1967 – November 25, 2018
Mrs. Barbara Ann Hulin, 51, went to be with her Lord Sunday, November 25, 2018 at her residence following a courageous battle with cancer.
Barbara was born in High Point, January 23, 1967, a daughter of the late James Edward Chapman and Mildred Louise Fox Chapman. She and her husband owned and operated J.H. Pallett. Barbara enjoyed camping, the beach and mountains and being with her grandchildren. She was a faithful member of Piney Grove United Methodist Church. Barbara was preceded in death by her sister and brother in law, Jeanette and Jeff Hill and a brother in law, Ryan Gibson.
Surviving are her husband of 28 years, Jamie F. Hulin; a daughter Laura Scarlett and husband Robert; two sisters, Linda Gibson and Janie Dorsett; two granddaughters, Kensley and Paisley Scarlett; nieces and nephews.
A Celebration of Barbara’s life will be held Tuesday at 2 p.m. at Piney Grove United Methodist Church, 7594 Jackson Creek Rd, Denton, by Pastor Brad Treece. Burial will follow in the church cemetery. The family will receive friends at the church Tuesday from 1 p.m. until the service. Online condolences may be made at Thomasvillefh.com.
- James Edward & Mildred Louise Fox Chapman, Parents
- Jamie F. Hulin, Husband
- Laura Scarlett & husband Robert, Daughter
- Kensley Scarlett, Granddaughter
- Paisley Scarlett, Granddaughter
- Linda Gibson, Sister
- Ryan Gibson, Brother-in-law
- Janie Dorsett, Sister
- Jeanette & Jeff Hill, Sister & brother-in-law
- Barbara is also survived by several nieces & nephews.
- Visitation Tuesday, November 27, 2018
- Celebration of Life Tuesday, November 27, 2018