David George Taylor
July 16, 1966 – March 15, 2018
Thomasville, NC David George Taylor, 51, passed away Thursday, March 15, 2018 at the Forsyth Medical Center following several years of declining health. George was born in Medina, OH, July 16, 1966, a son of the late Donald G. Taylor and Patty Hatfield Taylor. He worked in construction for several years and loved sports. George attended Midnight Cry Church and he was a faithful servant of God. He loved his family and was a proud “Papa” of six grandchildren. George was preceded in death by his wife, Mary Graham Taylor. Surviving are two daughters, Annie Taylor and Jessica Wallace and husband Ronald; a son, David Taylor, Jr. and fiancé Brittany Keeling; three brothers, Daniel Taylor and wife Dawn, Darrell Taylor and wife Melinda and Donald Taylor; six grandchildren, Emma, Hailey, Savanna, David (Bubbie),Aleah and Noah. A Celebration of George’s life will be held Saturday, March 24 at 7 pm at Symrna Grove Church, 1275 Back Creek Rd, Asheboro by Pastor Randy Graham. The family will receive friends following the service. Thomasville Funeral Home is serving the family.
- Donald G. Taylor, Father
- Patty Hatfield Taylor, Mother
- Mary Graham Taylor, Wife
- Annie Taylor, Daughter
- Jessica (Ronald) Wallace, Daughter
- David (Brittany Keeling) Taylor Jr., Son
- Daniel (Dawn) Taylor, Brother
- Darrell (Melinda) Taylor, Brother
- Donald Taylor, Brother
- Mr. Taylor also leave six grandchildren, Emma, Hailey, Savanna, David (Bubbie), Aleah and Noah to cherish his memory.
- Celebration of Life Saturday, March 24, 2018