Dorothy Mae Jones Teleshuk
September 21, 1924 – November 29, 2018
Dorothy Mae Jones Teleshuk, 94, peacefully passed to meet her Lord and Savior, Thursday, November 29, 2018 at Pine Ridge Nursing Home.
Dorothy (Dot) was born in Thomasville, September 21, 1924 and a member of Johnsontown United Methodist Church in Thomasville.
A funeral service will be held on Monday, December 3, 2018 at 12 p.m. at Johnsontown United Methodist Church, 1057 Johnsontown Road, Thomasville, NC.. The family will receive friends one hour prior to the service. Interment will follow at Holly Hill Memorial Park in Thomasville. The service will be officiated by Rev. Sidney Lanier.
Dot was the wife of the late Samuel Teleshuk . She was also preceded in death by her parents Charlie and Mae Davis Jones, six sisters and three brothers.
Dot is survived by her daughters, Dawn Garvin (Brent), and Sandy Dominguez (Eddy); sons, Sam Teleshuk, Michael Teleshuk (Velai); Grandchildren, Scott, Shane, Simon (John), Jason (Amanda), Jesse (Melissa), Christine and RJ. Great Grandchildren, Holly (Rich), Katie, Hunter, Mia, Sam, Jenna Mae, Hudson, Josiah, Aidan, Bailey, Cameron, Chase, Jayden, Jacob, Anthony, and Kyle; Great Great Grandchildren, Emma and Benjamin; sister, Betty Maley; and several nieces, nephews, grandnieces, and grandnephews.
Memorials may be directed to: Hospice of Davidson County or Johnsontown United Methodist Church
Thomasville Funeral Home is honored to serve the Teleshuk family
- Samuel Teleshuk, Husband
- Charlie Jones, Father
- Mae Davis Jones, Mother
- Dawn Garvin (Brent), Daughter
- Sandy Dominguez (Eddy), Daughter
- Sam Teleshuk, Son
- Michael Teleshuk (Velai), Son
- Mrs. Teleshuk also leaves her Grandchildren, Scott, Shane, Simon (John), Jason (Amanda), Jesse (Melissa), Christine and RJ. Her Great Grandchildren, Holly (Rich), Katie, Hunter, Mia, Sam, Jenna Mae, Hudson, Josiah, Aidan, Bailey, Cameron, Chase, Jayden, Jacob, Anthony, and Kyle. Her Great Great Grandchildren, Emma and Benjamin. Her sister, Betty Maley and several nieces, nephews, grandnieces, and grandnephews to cherish her memory.
Hospice of Davidson County
202 Hospice Way, Lexington, North Carolina
Johnsontown United Methodist Church
1057 Johnsontown Road, Thomasville, North Carolina 27360
- Visitation Monday, December 3, 2018
- Funeral Service Monday, December 3, 2018
Dorothy Mae Jones Teleshuk
have a memory or condolence to add?ADD A MEMORY
Jo Ritchie Bryant
December 2, 2018
These photos brought back so many wonderful memories. Sammy, Mike, Dawn, and Sandy I am so sorry for your loss. I know your precious Mama is in Heaven rejoicing with your Daddy!!!!