Gary Allen Hughes
December 13, 1948 – January 20, 2019
Gary Allen Hughes, 70, of Lexington, NC passed away January 20, 2019 at the home.
Mr. Hughes served as a member of the U.S. Armed Forces and was a veteran of the Vietnam War.
Mr. Hughes will be honored and remembered in a private service to be held by the family before burial.
The family requests, in lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be given to Meals on Wheels or The American Cancer Society. Thomasville Funeral Home is assisting the family.
- Ellis Brown Hughes (deceased), Father
- Nellie Tuttle Hughes Woody Kennedy (deceased), Mother
- Jimmy David Woody (deceased), Brother
- Wendy Hughes Shoe and husband, Paul, Daughter
- Barry Hughes and wife, Kathie, Brother
- Michael Woody and wife, Vicki, Brother
- Brittany Heath and husband, Cody, Grandchild
- Patrick Shoe, Grandchild
- Savannah Heath, Great Grandchild
- Darlene Holliday, Sister
- Amanda Hendrix, Niece
- Carie Jeffers, Niece
- Clinton Woody, Nephew
- Brandon Holliday, Nephew
- Carl Holliday, Nephew
- Meals On Wheels
- The American Cancer Society
- Private Service For Family