James Harrison Grubb
February 29, 1928 – October 24, 2018
James Harrison Grubb, 90, passed away peacefully on Wednesday October 24, 2018 at Hinkle House Hospice.
James was born in Davidson County on February 29, 1928 a son of the late Charlie Grubb and Fannie Myers Grubb Clodfelter. He worked in furniture, insurance and for Thomasville Funeral Home for 20 years. He had a great love for gardening and spending time with his family. He was a long time member of Mt Zion Wesleyan Church. In addition to his parents he was preceded in death by daughter Brenda Grace Grubb.
Surviving are his wife of 72 years, Naomi Skeen Grubb; daughter Judy Lynn Grubb; sister Willa Mae Snider; several nieces and nephews.
Funeral Services will be held 2:00 pm Saturday at Mt. Zion Wesleyan Church with Dr. Keith Carroll and Pastor Wilson Harris officiating. Interment will follow in the church cemetery. The family will receive friends from 6:00 - 8:00 pm Friday at Thomasville Funeral Home.
Memorials may be directed to the charity of donor's choice.
- Charlie & Fannie Myers Clodfelter Grubb, Parents
- Naomi Skeen Grubb, Wife
- Brenda Grace Grubb, Daughter
- Judy Lynn Grubb, Daughter
- Willa Mae Snider, Sister
- Mr. Grubb is also survived by several nieces & nephews.
- Charity of Donor's Choice
- Visitation Friday, October 26, 2018
- Celebration of Life Saturday, October 27, 2018