Jeannette (Tussey) Lucas
March 14, 1943 – January 30, 2019
Thomasville - Jeannette (Tussey) Lucas, age 75, of Thomasville, North Carolina passed away on Wednesday January 30, 2019. Jeannette was born March 14, 1943 in Lexington, North Carolina to Ottie Tussey and William R. Tussey.
Jeannette is survived by; daughter Sherry Edwards McClamrock; son-in-law Randy McClamrock; daughter Lisa Edwards Ford; son Ronald Howard Lucas; daughter Christy Dawn Lucas; and daughter-in-law Melissa Barnett; sister Norma Seals.
Jeannette was preceded in death by her husband Ronald Paul Lucas; father William R. Tussey and mother Ottie Tussey.
A visitation for Jeannette will be held Friday, February 1, 2019 from 6:00pm to 8:00pm at Thomasville Funeral Home. A funeral service will occur Saturday, February 2, 2019 at 1:00pm in the Chapel of Thomasville Funeral Home; Terry White officiating. A burial will occur Saturday, February 2, 2019 at 2:00pm at Holly Hill Memorial Park.
Fond memories and expressions of sympathy may be shared at www.Thomasvillefh.com for the Lucas family.
- William R. Tussey, Father
- Ottie Tussey, Mother
- Norma Seals, Sister
- Ronald Paul Lucas, Husband
- Sherry Edwards McClamrock, Daughter
- Randy McClamrock, Son-in-law
- Lisa Edwards Ford, Daughter
- Ronald Howard Lucas, Son
- Christy Dawn Lucas, Daughter
- Melissa Barnett, Daughter-in-law
- Jeannette is also survived by 5 grandchildren and 5 great grandchildren.
- Ryan McClamrock, Pallbearer
- Gary Whitman II, Pallbearer
- William Whitman Jr., Pallbearer
- Bradley Ford, Pallbearer
- Brian Pace, Pallbearer
- Bryant Jones, Pallbearer
- Eric McClamrock, Honorary Pallbearer
- Visitation Friday, February 1, 2019
- Funeral Service Saturday, February 2, 2019