Linda Kay Bolin
June 10, 1949 – November 21, 2020
High Point, NC
Linda Bolin, 71, passed away Saturday, November 21, 2020 at the Hospice Home @ High Point.
Linda was born in Davidson County, June 10, 1949, a daughter of the late Alton Beal and Maxine Foley. She owned and operated her own beauty shop for over thirty years and managed the Goodwill store in Roanoke, VA for many years. Linda enjoyed good food and being with her family and friends. She was preceded in death by her husband, Mike Bolin; step-father, Edison Foley; maternal grandparents, Baxter and Lola Shores, whom she loved as a Mom and Dad; a brother, Jimmy Beal and her sweet Josie girl.
Surviving are a daughter, Melanie Wallace and her husband Jamie; sons, Tim Bolin and his husband David Dickerson, Steve Regan and his wife Janet; siblings, Lois Jones, Judy Halker and her husband Tim, Tammy Thompson and her husband Ray, Billy Beal and his wife Liz, Danny Beal and his wife Connie, Robert Shores, and Rev. Alton Beal; six grandchildren, Chloe, Dylan, Bryce, Chase, Faith and Michael; two great-grandchildren; and her beloved pet, Joy-Lil Girl. Also, special friends, Betty Jane and James Dent.
A Celebration of Linda's life will be held Monday, December 21, 2020 at 2 p.m. in the Thomasville Funeral Home Chapel by Rev. Alton Beal. Memorials may be directed to the American Cancer Society or Hospice of the Piedmont.
- Alton Beal, Father (deceased)
- Maxine Foley, Mother (deceased)
- Mike Bolin, Husband (deceased)
- Edison Foley, Step-Father (deceased)
- Baxter & Lola Shores, Grandparents (deceased)
- Jimmy Beal, Brother (deceased)
- Sweet Josie Girl, Beloved Dog & Companion (deceased)
- Melanie Wallace (Jamie), Daughter
- Tim Bolin (David Dickerson), Son
- Steve Regan (Janet), Son
- Lois Jones, Sister
- Judy Halker (Tim), Sister
- Tammy Thompson (Ray), Sister
- Billy Beal (Liz), Brother
- Danny Beal (Connie), Brother
- Robert Shores, Brother
- Rev. Alton Beal, Brother
- Betty Jane, Special Friend
- James Dent, Special Friend
- Joy-Lil Girl, Beloved Dog & Companion
- Ms. Bolin also leaves behind 6 grandchildren- Chloe, Dylan, Bryce, Chase, Faith and Michael; two great-grandchildren.
Learn more about the Bolin name
- American Cancer Society
- Hospice of the Piedmont
Celebration of Life Service
2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Thomasville Funeral Home