- Anthony Ray Larson, Grandson
- Micheal David Larson, Grandson
- Christina Larson Earley, Granddaughter
- Amanda Deatrich Swearengin, Granddaughter
- Alissa Deatrich Hueberger, Granddaughter
- Deavin Lindsey Larson, Great Grandson
- Visitation Sunday, January 13, 2019
- Funeral Service Monday, January 14, 2019
- Committal Service Monday, January 14, 2019
Opal Lee Larson
have a memory or condolence to add?ADD A MEMORY
January 12, 2019
Damion and The Whole Opal Larson Family:
I was so saddened to hear of Opals passing. I had the privillage of getting to know Opal during her time at the Care Center in Hugo. She was an amazing lady and I was so blessed to get to know her. Ill miss her so much. My thoughts and prayers are with you all. Fly High Oppie, I love you and will miss you so much.
January 11, 2019
Aunt Opal was a cantankerous lady, but she was a dear Aunt. One of my fondest memories is taking her to Tennessee, not long after she moved back to Amarillo, Texas; to get more history for the genealogy of her family. Along the way we stopped to visit a cousin of hers in Oklahoma City, and another one in Jackson Tennessee. Then stopped by Elvis Presley's museum and Graceland; and going by The Grand Ole Opry. She seemed to enjoy that as much as I did.
We made a lot of memories spending time together while she lived here in Amarillo. I will miss her dearly.
Love you Aunt Opal. May god be with your family.