James E. Ohler
May 24, 1922 – May 12, 2018
Peacefully on May 12, 2018 JAMES E. OHLER; beloved husband of the late Mary Ohler (nee Goetz); loving father of Regina Szech and her husband Larry and Mary Lou Hale; cherished grandfather of Justin Szech and his wife Deborah; adoring great-grandfather of Cara.
The family will receive friends in the LEMMON FUNERAL HOME OF DULANEY VALLEY INC., 10 W. Padonia Road (at York Road) Timonium, Maryland 21093 on Wednesday, May 16, 2018 from 3:00 to 5:00pm and 7:00pm to 9:00pm.
A Funeral Mass will be celebrated in Our Lady of Victory Church, 4414 Wilkens Avenue, Baltimore, Maryland 21229 on Thursday, May 17, 2018 at 11:00am. Interment Dulaney Valley Memorial Gardens.
In lieu of flowers, contributions may be made in Jim’s memory to Baltimore Humane Society, 1601 Nicodemus Rd., Reisterstown, Maryland or visit www.bmorehuman.org and/or Our Lady of Victory Building Fund, c/o the church at the above address or visit olvictory.org.
- James Joseph Ohler, Father
- Mary Elizabeth Callahan, Mother
- Mary Ohler, Wife
- Regina Szech, Daughter
- Larry Szech, Son-in-law
- Mary Lou Hale, Daughter
- Cherished grandfather of Justin Szech and his wife Deborah; adoring great-grandfather of Cara.
- Visitation Wednesday, May 16, 2018
- Funeral Mass Thursday, May 17, 2018
- Committal Service Thursday, May 17, 2018