Jesus Salas Lizama
December 12, 1928 – December 1, 2018
Jesus Lizama, 87, born December 12, 1930, was the youngest of eight children to Juan Pangelinan Lizama and Ana Salas Lizama. Jesus passed away peacefully December 1, 2018 in his Lakewood, Washington home surrounded by his loving family.
His parents, siblings, wife, Gladys Mae and eldest daughter, Debbie, preceded him in death.
Jesus is survived by his daughters, Vanessa (John Manahane), Charissa (Farley Bass), Lorina (George Balbin) and Earlene Moody; grandchildren LoriAnn (Corey Gardner), Bernard, Jude, Jacob & Christian Lizama and Sila Manahane; and great-grandchildren Vegas Mae, Zander & Zeppelin Gardner and Bernard Lizama Jr, as well as numerous nieces, nephews, extended family members and friends.
Jesus was a military veteran having served during two separate conflicts; Korea and Vietnam; and retired from the US Army after 20 years of service. After his military service, he worked for 20+ years at Harmon Cabinets in Tacoma.
Our Family would like to acknowledge the Franciscan Hospice Care Team that cared for our father: Bobbie (CNA), Jenny (SW), Brandy (RN), and Jessie (MedEquip); we extend our deepest gratitude for their kindest, compassionate advice and professional support as we cared for our father at home.
A funeral mass will be held Friday, December 21, 2018 at 10:15 a.m. (rosary) and 11:00 a.m. (funeral Mass) at St John Bosco Church, 10508 112th St SW, Lakewood, Washington.
Funeral arrangements entrusted to Mills & Mills Funeral Home, Tumwater, Washington.
- Bernard Lizama, Sr., Honorary Pallbearer
- Jude Lizama, Honorary Pallbearer
- Jacob Lizama, Honorary Pallbearer
- Christian Lizama, Honorary Pallbearer
- Zander Gardner, Honorary Pallbearer
- Zepplin Gardner, Honorary Pallbearer
- Bernard Lizama, Jr., Honorary Pallbearer
- Rosary Friday, December 21, 2018
- Memorial Mass Friday, December 21, 2018
- Reception to follow Church Service Friday, December 21, 2018
- Inurnment Friday, December 21, 2018