Maria Oliveira Brasil
August 30, 1947 – September 1, 2019
Maria Oliveira Brasil, age 72, of Modesto, California passed away on Sunday, September 1, 2019. She was born August 30, 1947 in Biscoitos, Calheta, São Jorge, Açores to Ana Augusta Morais and João Luis Oliveira.
Maria is survived by: her husband, Fernando Brasil of Modesto; son Pedro Oliveira Brasil of Modesto; son Antonio Fernando Brasil of Modesto; son João Jorge Brasil (Angela) of Salida; son Carlos Alberto Brasil of South Carolina; sister Ana Brasil of Gustine; sister Lucia Brasil of São Jorge; brother João Carlos Oliveira of São Jorge; brother Carlos Luis Oliveira of São Jorge; brother José Morais Oliveira of São Jorge; and brother Horacio Oliveira of Terceira. Mrs. Brasil also leaves behind five grandchildren as well as many nieces, nephews, and cousins to honor her memory.
She was preceded in death by two daughters, both Ernestina Brasil, as well as her parents.
Maria was a dedicated parishioner of Our Lady of the Assumption Catholic Church in Turlock, California.
A visitation for Mrs. Maria Oliviera Brasil will be held from 2:00 PM to 8:00 PM on Wednesday, September 11, 2019 at Whitehurst-Norton-Dias Funeral Service: 286 W. Main Street, Turlock, California. A recitation of the rosary followed by a funeral mass will occur at 10:00 AM on Thursday, September 12, 2019 at Our Lady of the Assumption Catholic Church: 2602 S. Walnut Road, Turlock, California. She will be laid to rest after the services at Turlock Memorial Park, 575 N. Soderquist Road, Turlock, California 95380.
Services for Maria Oliveira Brasil are in the care of Whitehurst-Norton-Dias Funeral Service (FD504) in Turlock, California.
- Fernando Brasil, Husband
- Pedro Oliveira Brasil, Son
- Antonio Fernando Brasil, Son
- João Jorge Brasil, Son
- Angela Brasil, Daughter-in-law
- Carlos Alberto Brasil, Son
- Ana Brasil, Sister
- Lucia Brasil, Sister
- João Carlos Oliveira, Brother
- Carlos Luis Oliveira, Brother
- José Morais Oliveira, Brother
- Horacio Oliveira, Brother
- Mrs. Brasil also leaves behind five grandchildren as well as many nieces, nephews, and cousins to honor her memory.
- Tony Brasil
- Joe Teixeira
- Albert Brasil
- Delmar Oliveira
- José Albert Borba
- John Brasil
- Visitation Wednesday, September 11, 2019
- Recitation of the Rosary Followed by a Funeral Mass Thursday, September 12, 2019
- Commital Service Thursday, September 12, 2019
IN THE CARE OF