Arlie Ray DeLaet
November 26, 1928 – March 23, 2018
Memorial Services for Arlie Ray DeLaet, age 89, of Tyler will be 10am Saturday, March 31, 2018 at Grace Fellowship in Flint.
Mr. DeLaet was born November 26, 1928 in Pleasanton, Nebraska to Eugene and Elsie Fisher DeLaet and passed away on March 23, 2018 in Tyler. He retired from the U.S. Navy of 30 years serving in WWII, Korea and Vietnam. Formerly of Jacksonville he had lived in Tyler 12 years and was member of Grace Fellowship church.
Survivors include his wife of 35 years Anne DeLaet of Tyler; daughters Tami Harms and husband Lynn of West Minster, Colorado, Joy Pirtle and husband Shaun of Coweta, Oklahoma, and Carla Conley and husband Bobby of Tyler; son Patrick Ridens of Denver, Colorado; grandchildren Sterling Greene and husband Bob of Katy, Carmen Caver of Coweta, Oklahoma, and Eva Conley of Tyler; great-grandchildren Hailee and Heidi Greene of Katy.
- Eugene DeLaet, Father
- Elsie Fisher, Mother
- Anne DeLaet, Wife of 39 years
- Tami Harms and husband Lynn, Daughter
- Joy Pirtle and husband Shaun, Daughter
- Carla Conley and husband Bobby, Daughter
- Patrick Ridens, Son
- Sterling Green and husband Bob, Granddaughter
- Carmen Caver, Granddaughter
- Eva Conley, Granddaughter
- Hailee Greene, Great Granddaughter
- Heidi Greene, Great Granddaughter
- Memorial Service Saturday, March 31, 2018