Juana S. Veliz
August 30, 1951 – May 5, 2018
Juana Socorro Veliz was born on August 30, 1951 and passed away at Christus Mother Frances Hospital on May 5, 2018 at 7:25. She grew up in Raymondvile Texas and relocated in Tyler Texas in 1972 with Vietnam Veteran Ramon Veliz Jr.
Juana continued her career in Tyler as a Nurses Aid. She loved caring for others and always thought of others before herself.
She was dedicated to her children & husband with love. Her favorite thing to do was to cook and bake. An amazing & strong, mother & grandmother she is and will be missed greatly. She's with Jesus now and resting in peace! We love you with all our hearts!
Juana have 3 lovely daughter's Ann Luna, Amy Vasquez & Mary Arroyo; Son in laws Daniel Luna, Camilo Vasquez & Adan Arroyo; Grandchildren Aliyah Luna, Joshua Luna, Marlene Vasquez, Kimberly Merida, Marcos Veliz Jr., Jonathan Veliz, Christian Arroyo, & Alexia Arroyo; Great Grandchildren Gregory Merida, Lyann Merida, Jeremiah Vasquez, Jose Andrade, Noeli Andrade & Laila Santiago; Grandson in law Nathan Merida; Granddaughter in law Natalie Veliz.
Burials Daniel Luna, Camilo Vasquez Jr., Adan Arroyo, Marcos Veliz Jr., Jonathan Veliz, Nathan Merida, Kato Gomez & Edgar Santiago.
John 14:2-3 2 My Father's house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you? 3 And if i go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am. Funeral service will be 10:00am Saturday at St Peter Claver Catholic Church, Visitation 6-8pm Friday at Tyler Memorial Funeral Home with Rosary at 7:00pm.
Burial will be in Tyler Memorial Park, Tyler, TX.
- Ann Luna, Daughter
- Amy Vasquez, Daughter
- Mary Arroyo, Daughter
- Daniel Luna, Son-in-law
- Camillo Vasquez, Son-in-law
- Adan Arroyo, Son-in-law
- Aliyah Luna, Grandchild
- Joshua Luna, Grandchild
- Marlene Vasquez, Grandchild
- Kimberly Merida, Grandchild
- Marcos Veliz Jr., Grandchild
- Jonathon Veliz, Grandchild
- Christian Arroyo, Grandchild
- Alexia Arroyo, Grandchild
- Gregory Merida, Great Grandchild
- Lyann Merida, Great Grandchild
- Jeremiah Vasquez, Great Grandchild
- Jose Andrade, Great Grandchild
- Noeli Andrade, Great Grandchild
- Laila Santiago, Great Grandchild
- Nathan Merida, Grandson-in-law
- Natalie Veliz, Granddaughter-in-law
- Rosary Friday, May 11, 2018
- Funeral Service Saturday, May 12, 2018
- Burial Saturday, May 12, 2018
Juana S. Veliz
have a memory or condolence to add?ADD A MEMORY
May 11, 2018
So Sorry For Your Loss. Praying For Peace And Comfort.