Leslie H. Walker
May 4, 1946 – August 6, 2018
Funeral Services for Leslie H. Walker will be 1:00p.m. Thursday, August 9, 2018 at Tyler Memorial Funeral Home with Burial in Tyler Memorial Park.
Mr. Walker was born on May 4, 1946 in Houston to Herman and Elizabeth Louise Jahn Walker and passed away on August 6, 2018 in Chandler, Texas.
Formerly of Houston he had lived in Chandler since 2009 and served in the U. S. Army.
Survivors include: his daughters Mona Lisa Walker and Veronica Valdez both of Chandler; brothers Doug Walker of Humble and Wayne Walker of Pinehurst; sister Sharon; and grandchildren Jessica Lynn Perez and Ashanti Lisa Walker both of Chandler.
Visitation will be prior to service.
- Herman and Elizabeth Louise Jahn Walker, Parents
- Mona Lisa Walker, Daughter
- Veronica Valdez, Daughter
- Doug Walker, Brother
- Wayne Walker, Brother
- Sharon Morris, Sister
- Jessica Lynn Perez, Grandchild
- Ashanti Lisa Walker, Grandchild
- Visitation Thursday, August 9, 2018
- Funeral Service Thursday, August 9, 2018