June 1, 1944 – July 23, 2020
Renee (Price) Blackmon Boswank, age 76, formerly of Cameron, passed away peacefully in her home in Quitman on Thursday, July 23, 2020. Renee was born in Waco, to Sina Mae Price and Rush Thomas Price. She graduated from Waco High School, class of 1962, then attended Durham Business School in Waco.
Renee loved many things in her pastime, most of all being affiliated with church activities. She was a member of New Providence Primitive Baptist Church in Cameron. Since moving to Quitman, she attended Liberty United Methodist Church. She also loved quilting, hand work, and sewing, but more than anything Renee enjoyed the precious time she had with her family. She will be missed dearly by her friends, family and all who knew and loved her.
Renee is survived by her husband Stuart Boswank; son Robbie Blackmon and wife Monica of Double Oak; son Rodney Blackmon and wife Renee of Georgetown; daughter Rhonda Blackmon Bradfute and husband Eugene of Blanco; daughter-in-law Paula Hatley Beazley of Burleson; son Steve Boswank and wife Marcia of Quitman; daughter Kim Boswank Hilman and husband John of De Soto; and daughter Karen Seals and husband Robert of Porter; sister Beverly Ford and husband Gene of Cameron. Renee also leaves behind to cherish her memory 14 grandchildren and 11 great grandchildren.
Renee was preceded in death by her first husband Randy Blackmon; son Larry Hatley; father Rush Thomas Price; mother Sina Mae Price; grandson Mark Boswank.
A memorial service for Renee will be held August 8, 2020 at 11:00 a.m. at Liberty Methodist Church in Quitman, officiated by Rev. Keefe Cropper. A graveside service will be held at a later date at Little River Baptist Cemetery in Cameron.
In lieu of flowers, memorials may be made to Hospice of East Texas (4111 University Blvd., Tyler, Texas 75701) or Liberty United Methodist Church (2581 Highway 154 East, Quitman, Texas 75783).
- Stuart Boswank, Husband
- Robbie Blackmon (Monica), Son
- Rodney Blackmon (Renee), Son
- Rhonda Blackmon Bradfute (Eugene), Daughter
- Paula Hatley Beazly, Daughter-in-law
- Steve Boswank (Marcia), Son
- Kim Boswank Hillman (John), Daughter
- Karen Seals (Robert), Daughter
- Beverly Ford (Gene), Sister
- Rush Thomas Price, Father (deceased)
- Sina Mae Price, Mother (deceased)
- Larry Hatley, Son (deceased)
- Mark Boswank, Grandson (deceased)
- Randy Blackmon, First Husband (deceased)
- Renee also leaves behind 14 grandchildren and 11 great grandchildren.
Learn more about the Boswank name
Liberty United Methodist Church