Aubery Edsel "Mac" McCurdy
September 22, 1934 – January 6, 2021
Aubery “Mac” McCurdy, 86, of Van Buren, passed away Wednesday, January 6, 2021 in Booneville. He was born September 22, 1934 in Rudy to John and Celia McCurdy. He served in the U.S. Air Force during the Korean Conflict, was a retired truck driver, and was a member of the Fine Springs Masonic Lodge #439 and the Alma Masonic Lodge #735.
He was preceded in death by his wife, Elsie; a daughter, Rhonda McCurdy Treddenbarger; and a son, Phil McCurdy.
He is survived by a son-in-law, Ronald Treddenbarger of Kennewick, WA; two grandchildren, Ashley Benson of Hermiston, OR, and Brandon Treddenbarger of Everett, WA; and two great-grandchildren, Brielle Benson and Scarlet Treddenbarger.
Graveside service will be 10:00 a.m. Tuesday, January 12, 2021 at the Fort Smith National Cemetery, under the direction of Edwards Van-Alma Funeral Home of Van Buren, AR.
Viewing will be from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday, January 11, 2021, at Edwards Van-Alma Funeral Home, 4100 Alma Highway, Van Buren, AR.
- John F. McCurdy, Father (deceased)
- Celia Mae DeShazo, Mother (deceased)
- Elsie Pauline Bowman, Spouse (deceased)
- Rhonda Treddenbarger, Daughter (deceased)
- Phil McCurdy, Son (deceased)
- Ronald Treddenbarger, Son-in-law
- Ashley Benson, Granddaughter
- Brandon Treddenbarger, Grandson
- Brielle Benson, Great-granddaughter
- Scarlet Treddenbarger, Great-granddaughter
Monday, January 11, 2021
Tuesday, January 12, 2021