Annie Mae Bivings
May 15, 1917 – April 21, 2018
Annie Mae Bivings, 100, of Victoria got her wings on Saturday, April 21, 2018. She was born May 15, 1917 in Victoria, TX to Sam and Myrtle Webster Young. She decided at an early age to accept Jesus Christ as her personal Saviour with Palestine Baptist Church.
She is survived by her daughter, Janice Bivings; son, Jerry Bivings (Martha) both of Victoria; two granddaughters, Javannah Bivings and step granddaughter, Jaunita Diaz (Jeraldo) and four great-grandchildren, Josiah Bivings, Jordan, Jalen and Jazzlyn Diaz.
In addition to her parents, Mrs. Bivings was preceded in death by her husband, J.B. Bivings.
- Sam Young, Father
- Myrtle Webster Young, Mother
- J. B. Bivings, Husband
- Janice Bivings, Daughter
- Jerry Bivings, Son
- Jovannah Bivings, Granddaughter
- Juanita Diaz and husband Jeraldo, Step-Granddaughter
- Josiah Bivings, Great-grandchild
- Jordan, Jalen, and Jazzlyn Diaz, Great-Grandchildren
- Mrs.Bivings is loved and remembered by two grandchildren and four great-grandchildren.
- James Finley
- Kevin Young
- Craig Brown
- Patrick Woodbury
- Sean Foster
- Daryl Thomas
- Deacons of Palestine Baptist Church, Honorary
- Visitation Wednesday, April 25, 2018
- Funeral Service Thursday, April 26, 2018
Annie Mae Bivings
have a memory or condolence to add?ADD A MEMORY
Prophetess Stephanie Hargrove (Garner)
April 26, 2018
My heart is with you all, praying for Grace Mercy, and Strength to carry your family through this season of sorrow.
Remember God has you in His loving hands!
Will miss Ms. Bivings she was a sweet heart to me.
In love Stephanie (Von Garner)Hargrove
Jo Ann White-Jones
April 24, 2018
Janice and Jerry,
My thoughts and prayers are with you in this time of bereavement. Mrs. Bivings was a mainstay in my life, from a child to a young adult, she constantly gave me advice and wisdom, whether I wanted it or not, and for that I will always be grateful. When I was at her home or in her care, she was my second Mom, she was nurturing, wise, and instrumental in my upbringing. Rest in Paradise, Mrs. Bivings.