Arthur John Otto
Arthur John Otto, 80, of Victoria, Texas, passed away on January 5, 2019. Arthur was born in Victoria County to John and Cecelia Otto on February 3, 1938. He served in the Army in 1961 as a tank driver.
Arthur is preceded in death by his parents; wife, Mazelle Otto; sister, Mary Ann Henry; brother, Allen Otto; and two great-grandchildren.
He is survived by his daughter, Dee Ann (James) Lott; sons, Thaddeus John (Charlene) Otto and Daren John (Dawn) Otto; sisters, Adele Kulawik and Joyce Williams; brother, Joe Otto. He also leaves seven grandchildren and six great-grandchildren to cherish his memory.
A graveside service with military honors will be held at 10:30AM on Wednesday, January 9, 2019, at St. John Lutheran Cemetery in Meyersville, Texas with Pastor John Boor officiating.
Pallbearers will be Brandon Lott, Corey Lott, T.J. Otto, Kaley Coker, Christian Coker, and Trisie Cribbs. Honorary Pallbearer will be Cpl. John Colton Otto, USMC.
In lieu of flowers, memorials may be given to Hospice of South Texas Dornburg Center of Compassion or the St. John Ev. Lutheran Church Renovation Fund in Meyersville, Texas.
- Dee Ann and James Lott, Daughter and spouse
- Thaddeus John and Charlene Otto, Son and spouse
- Daren John and Dawn Otto, Son and spouse
- Adele Kulawik, Sister
- Joyce Williams, Sister
- Joe Otto, Brother
- John Otto, Father
- Cecelia Otto, Mother
- Mazelle Otto, Wife
- Mary Ann Henry, Sister
- Allen Otto, Brother
- Two great-grandchildren preceded Mr.Otto in death, Great-grandchildren
- Mr. Otto also leaves to cherish his memory seven grandchildren and six great-grandchildren.
- Graveside Service Wednesday, January 9, 2019