Estil Marie Kohutek
November 13, 1945 – January 30, 2019
Estil passed into the arms of Jesus Christ and is rejoicing with her father and mother, Paul T. Kohutek and Lois B. Kohutek. Estil loved parties and she is having the party of her life with her loved ones who preceded her.
Estil was born on November 13, 1945 in Freer, Texas. She came into this world weighing just 2 lbs, 2 oz. Her childhood years were spent in Freer. When her Father retired from Mobil Oil Company in 1968 they moved to the Victoria area to live on her family ranch in Nursery, Texas. Following her Mother’s death her Father made arrangements for Estil’s special needs care through Gulf Bend. Our family thanks Rodney Randle for overseeing her foster care and all those who have provided care to her. We give special thanks to Alicia Ybarra for her excellent care for Estil these past three years.
Estil is survived by cousins B.J. Kohutek, Jr., Martha Herschap, Brooke Lorraine, Michael Kohutek and Mary Jo Morris as well as 2nd Cousins Robert Kohutek, Sherry Kohutek Sanford, Kathy Humbird, Alan Kohutek, Jack Kohutek, Karen Kohutek-Oesch, Wanda Johnson, Cindy Mudd, Patricia Kohutek and Mark Kohutek. Estil was also preceded in death by family members Larry Kohutek, Kermit Kohutek, Brenda, Edna Lynn and Eddie Kohutek.
Visitation will be at Colonial Funeral Home on Monday, February 4th from 5-7pm with Rosary at 7pm. Burial Mass will be at Holy Family Catholic Church on Tuesday, February 5th at 10am
Words of comfort may be shared with the family at www.colonialfuneralvictoria.com.
- Paul Thomas Kohutek, Father
- Lois Brunett Kohutek, Mother
- B.J. Kohutek Jr., Cousin
- Martha Herschap, Cousin
- Brooke Lorraine, Cousin
- Michael Kohutek, Cousin
- Mary Jo Morris, Cousin
- Robert Kohutek, Second Cousin
- Sherry Kohutek Sanford, Second Cousin
- Kathy Humbird, Second Cousin
- Alan Kohutek, Second Cousin
- Jack Kohutek, Second Cousim
- Karen Kohutek-Oesch, Second Cousin
- Wanda Johnson, Secnd Cousin
- Cindy Mudd, Second Cousin
- Patricia Kohutek, Second Cousin
- Mark Kohutek, Second Cousin
- Estil was preceded in death by family members Larry Kohutek, Kermit Kohutek, Brenda, Edna Lynn and Eddie Kohutek.
- Robert Kohutek
- Allen Kohutek
- Jack Kohutek
- Michael Kohutek
- Justin Sanford
- Mike Sipes
- Visitation Monday, February 4, 2019
- Rosary Monday, February 4, 2019
- Funeral Service Tuesday, February 5, 2019
Estil Marie Kohutek
Betsy & Stefan Edwards
February 3, 2019
We were sorry to hear of Estil's passing, but have fond memories of knowing her for several years, through programs both at Gulf Bend and in the community, for those with special needs.
Yes, she loved parties, especially those with her "special" friends. She also loved Jesus -- we shared times in a special Sunday School class where everyone enjoyed choosing and singing favorite hymns. Estil's favorite was "The Old Rugged Cross". We'll remember you, Estil, whenever "your hymn" is sung.