Fannie Belle Marshall
November 11, 1921 – July 8, 2020
Fannie Belle Marshall, 98, of Victoria, passed away on Wednesday, July 8, 2020. She was born on November 11, 1921 in Grapeland, Texas, to the late Wilbert Burrow and Annie Ofleia Williams.
She is survived by her daughter; Virginia Holloway, and nephew; Eric Burrow.
In addition to her parents, she is preceded in death by her husband; Wilbert Marshall, and granddaughter; Aimee Kroos.
A private family graveside service will be held on Saturday, July 11, 2020.
Services under the direction of Colonial Funeral Home Victoria.
- Wilbert Marshall, Husband (deceased)
- Wilbert Burrow, Father (deceased)
- Annie Ofleia Williams, Mother (deceased)
- Virginia Holloway, Daughter
- Aimee Kroos, Granddaughter (deceased)
Learn more about the Marshall name