Frank Diaz III
December 16, 1996 – June 28, 2019
Frank Diaz III, 22, passed away peacefully on Friday, June 28, 2019. Frank was born December 16, 1996 in Victoria, TX to Frank and Maria Diaz. Frankie was a sports fanatic, he loved his New York Giants, Atlanta Braves, and San Antonio Spurs. He spent his time watching game shows, building 3D legos, and spending time laughing with his family.
He is survived by his parents; sisters, Maryssa and Jacklyn Diaz; brother, Jonathan Diaz; grandparents, Greg and Maria Rodriguez, and Luciano and Juana Lopez; along with many aunts, uncles, and cousins. He is preceded in death by great grandparents, Delfina and Nicholas Lamas, Guillermina and Jesus Sanchez, and Consuelo and Luciano Lopez, Sr.; and uncle, Martin Lopez.
Visitation will be held from 5 to 7 pm, Monday, July 1, 2019 at Colonial Funeral Home followed by a Rosary at 7 pm. Funeral Mass will be held at 10:00 am, Tuesday, July 2, 2019 at St. Patrick's Catholic Church, Bloomington, TX. Burial will follow at San Jose Cemetery, Bloomington. Pallbearers are Juan Garcia, Devin Gutierrez, Benny Lara Jr., Johnny Lopez Jr., Leonard Lopez, Lorenzo Lopez, Luciano Lopez IV, Corey Morales, and Honorary pallbearer, Jonathan Diaz.
Share memories with the family at colonialfuneralhomevictoria.com
- Maria Lopez Diaz, Mother
- Frank Diaz, Jr., Father
- Maryssa Diaz, Sister
- Jacklyn Diaz, Sister
- Jonathan Diaz, Brother
- San Juana Lopez, Grandmother
- Luciano Lopez, Grandfather
- Maria Rodriguez, Grandmother
- Greg Rodriguez, Grandfather
- Delfina Lamas, Great Grandmother
- Nicholas Lamas, Great Grandfather
- Jesus Sanchez, Great Grandfather
- Guillermina Sanchez, Great Grandmother
- Consuelo Lopez, Great Grandmother
- Luciano Lopez, Sr., Great Grandfather
- Martin Lopez, Uncle
- He will be dearly missed by many Aunts, Uncles and Cousins.
- Juan Garcia
- Devin Gutierrez
- Benny Lara, Jr.
- Johnny Lopez, Jr.
- Leonard Lopez
- Lorenzo Lopez
- Luciano Lopez IV
- Corey Morales
- Jonathan Diaz, Honorary Pallbearer
- Visitation Monday, July 1, 2019
- Rosary Monday, July 1, 2019
- Funeral Mass Tuesday, July 2, 2019
- Burial Tuesday, July 2, 2019