Frank A. Miori
April 24, 1940 – February 3, 2019
Frank A. Miori, 78, of Inez, TX passed away on Sunday, February 3, 2019. He was born April 24, 1940 in Inez to the late Frank James Miori and Alvina Kloesel Miori. Frank worked many years in the oilfield business at Mobile Oil, Meridian Oil and Hilcorp Energy. After retiring from the oilfield, he worked in the Industrial School District.
He is survived by his loving wife of 60 years, Sonja Lee Walker Miori of Inez; daughters, Rhonda Miori-Wittman, of Warren, OR, Wanda Miori-North, Sonja Marie Miori, Savanna Marie Miori, all of Inez; sons, Tony Miori of La Grange and Dakota Miori of Inez; sisters, Anna Marie Hencerling, Rose Evelyn Donaho and Willa Mae Sandhop, all of Inez; brother, Pat Miori of Inez; 7 grandchildren and 2 great grandchildren. He was preceded in death by his parents and daughter, Tonja Lee Miori.
A Visitation will be held from 5 to 7 pm on Thursday, February 7, 2019 at St. Joseph Catholic Church in Inez followed at 7:00 pm by a Rosary. The Funeral Mass will be held at 10:00 am on Friday, February 8, 2019 at St. Joseph Catholic Church with Rev. Barnabas Kyeah officiating. Burial will follow at St. Joseph Cemetery, Inez.
Pallbearers include Matt and Colton Miori, Logan and Bryce North, Shane and Brandon Nicholson. Honorary Pallbearers are Al Callies, Kenny Brandt, Johnnie Henderson and Marvin Peterek.
Words of comfort may be shared with the family at www.rosewoodfuneralchapel.com
- Frank James Miori, Father
- Alvina Kloesel Miori, Mother
- Sonja Lee Walker Miori, Wife
- Wanda Miori North, Daughter
- Rhonda Miori Wittman, Daughter
- Sonja Marie Miori, Daughter
- Savanna Marie Miori, Daughter
- Tonja Lee Miori, Daughter
- Tony Miori, Son
- Dakota Miori, Son
- Anna Marie Hencerling, Sister
- Rose Evelyn Donaho, Sister
- Willa Mae Sandhop, Sister
- Pat Miori, Brother
- He also leaves seven grandchildren and two great-grandchildren to cherish his memory.
- Matt Miori
- Colton Miori
- Logan North
- Bryce North
- Shane Nicholson
- Brandon Nicholson
- Al Callies, Honorary Pallbearer
- Kenny Brandt, Honorary Pallbearer
- Johnnie Henderson, Honorary Pallbearer
- Marvin Peterek, Honorary Pallbearer
- Visitation Thursday, February 7, 2019
- Rosary Thursday, February 7, 2019
- Funeral Mass Friday, February 8, 2019
- Interment Friday, February 8, 2019
Frank A. Miori
Billie Kucera (Franz)
February 7, 2019
I will miss Frankie so much, he and Jake would come into the cafeteria almost every morning and Tammy and I would fix them fried homemade bread or some other goodie. He kept the lawn mowed and trash picked-up along the highway in front of the school. I know he is in a much better place. I hope he and my sister Sissie Charbula are setting around have a great time talking old days. My thoughts and prayers are with the family. He will be missed by all who knew him.. God Bless