Harry Cooper Jr.
March 7, 1934 – April 7, 2021
Harry Hill Cooper Jr., 87, passed away April 7, 2021. Harry was born March 7, 1934 in Temple, TX to the late Naomi Nichols Kesler and Harry Hill Cooper. Harry served in the United States Army and retired from Union Carbide. Lois Laverne Cooper, 80, passed away December 10, 2020. Lois was born December 29, 1939 in Bowser, TX to the late Berti Leigh and Alvin L. Locker. She was a member of Church of Christ Church. Lois is survived by a sister, Fay Worthington of Lewisville and preceded in death by her brother, Alvin Wayne Locker. Together they are survived by their children, Stacey Cooper (Linda) of Victoria, Andrea Seiler (Stephen) of San Antonio, Lisa Martin of Inez; grandchildren, Seth Cooper (Erin), Jennifer Derick (Terri), Kristi Neble (Wayne), Jeannie Seiler, Rebecca Seiler, Lynlea Canion (Darick), Blake Mozisek (Ashley), Shelby Parham (Brandon) and Morgan Martin (Stevie). Harry and Lois also leave behind 15 great-grandchildren to cherish their memory. A visitation will be held for Harry on Saturday, April 17, 2021 from 1-3 PM at Rosewood Funeral Chapel. Words of comfort may be shared at www.rosewoodfuneralchapel.com.
- Harry Hill Cooper, Father (deceased)
- Naomi Nichols Cooper Kessler, Mother (deceased)
- Lois Cooper, Wife (deceased)
- Andrea Seiler and husband Stephen, Daughter
- Stacey Cooper and wife Linda, Son
- Lisa Martin, Daughter
- Seth Cooper and wife Erin, Grandchild
- Jennifer Derick and wife Terri, Grandchild
- Kristi Neble and husband Wayne, Grandchild
- Jeannie Seiler, Grandchild
- Rebecca Seiler, Grandchild
- Lynlea Canion and husband Darick, Grandchild
- Blake Mozisek and wife Ashley, Grandchild
- Shelby Parham and husband Brandon, Grandchild
- Morgan Martin and husband Stevie, Grandchild
- Harry also leaves behind 15 great-grandchildren to cherish his memory.
1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Rosewood Funeral Chapel