Jean R. Hodges
January 11, 1926 – December 1, 2018
Jean R. Hodges, age 92 passed away on Saturday December 1, 2018. Jean was born January 11, 1926 in Ansted, West Virginia to Lorena McClelland Cummings and Andrew T. Cummings.
Jean is survived by; son L. Ray Hodges; and daughter Rebecca Ann (Kyle) Daniels; sister Janice Markham; grandson Kirk (Kathleen) Daniels, granddaughter April (Dr. Martin) Klein and granddaughter Amanda (Larry) Sitka.
Jean was preceded in death by her husband Lee R. Hodges; mother Lorena McClelland Cummings and father Andrew T. Cummings; sister Nadine Myers; sister Clarice Childress; sister Ruth Cummings; sister Lorena Skaggs; brother Joseph Cummings; brother William Cummings and brother Carey Cummings.
The family will receive friends on Tuesday, December 4, 2018 from 12:00 pm to 2:00 pm at Colonial Funeral Home, with a funeral service in the chapel at 2:00 pm. Interment will follow the service at Memorial Park Cemetery.
Memorial donations may be made to First Christian Church, Victoria, Texas and condolences may be shared at www.colonialfuneralhomevictoria.com for the Hodges family.
- Lee R. Hodges, Husband
- Lorena McClelland Cummings, Mother
- Andrew T. Cummings, Father
- L. Ray Hodges, Son
- Rebecca Ann (Kyle) Daniels, Daughter
- Kirk (Kathleen) Daniels, Grandson
- Kevin Daniels, Grandson
- April (Dr. Martin) Klein, Granddaughter
- Amanda (Larry) Sitka, Granddaughter
- Janice Markham, Sister
- Nadine Myers, Sister
- Clarice Childress, Sister
- Ruth Cummings, Sister
- Lorena Skaggs, Sister
- Joseph Cummings, Brother
- William Cummings, Brother
- Carey Cummings, Brother
- Mrs. Hodges also leaves eight great-grandchildren to cherish her memory.
- First Christian Church
- Visitation Tuesday, December 4, 2018
- Funeral Service Tuesday, December 4, 2018