Martha E. Robbins
May 19, 1944 – August 5, 2018
Martha Elizabeth Robbins, 74, of Victoria passed away August 5, 2018. Martha was born May 19, 1944 to the late Hartley and Marjorie Stott Hilton.
Martha is survived by her husband, Robert “Bob” Robbins Sr; sons, Chris Truax (Christine), Leland Truax (Angie), Carl Smith (Sundae), Robert Robbins Jr. (Joan); daughter, Alicia King (Michael); 20 grandchildren and 11 great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her parents; first husband, Phillip John Truax; son, Kenny Smith and brother, Howard Hilton.
Graveside services will be Wednesday, August 8, 2018 at 3 PM at Memory Gardens Cemetery.
Pallbearers are Jay Robbins, Robert Robbins Jr., Leland Truax, Kyle Goodman, Scott King and Michael King.
Words of comfort may be shared at www.rosewoodfuneralchapel.com.
- Robert "Bob" Robbins Sr., Husband
- Chris Truax and wife Christine, Son
- Carl Smith and Sundae, Son
- Leland Truax and wife Angie, Son
- Robert Robbins Jr. and wife Joan, Son
- Alicia King and husband Michael, Daughter
- Phillip John Truax, First Husband
- Hartley Hilton, Father
- Marjorie Stott Hilton, Mother
- Kenny Smith, Son
- Howard Hilton, Brother
- Martha also leaves behind 20 grandchildren and 11 great-grandchildren to cherish her memory.
- Jay Robbins
- Robert Robbins Jr.
- Leland Truax
- Kyle Goodman
- Scott King
- Michael King
- Graveside Service Wednesday, August 8, 2018
Martha E. Robbins
August 7, 2018
Everything we needed to share was gracefully accomplished toward the end of your illness. The smiles, greetings, laughter, memories and tenderness shared, will last a lifetime and be expressed once again when we meet behind those glorious gates.
You will remain in all of our thoughts. Many parts of your personality will live on through your offspring. You do live on: here and in heaven. Shine bright, dear mom!
Love always, Chris