Tommy L. Kyle
November 13, 1937 – April 15, 2019
Tommy Kyle, 81, went to be with the Lord on April 15, 2019. He was born in Slaton, TX on November 13 1937. He was formerly of Victoria and moved to Mathis. Tom loved the Lord and all of his family with all his heart. He always had a servant’s heart, at the Baptist Church in Mathis, Tom served in many areas within the church and he also served at First Baptist Church in Woodsboro, TX.
Tom is survived by his wife, Joan; daughters, Phyllis Jarisch (Daren) of Victoria, TX, Ann Moon of Statesville, NC; stepsons, Lloyd Darling (Kathy), Charles Darling (Jamie), John Darling (Jennifer), Doug Langston (Beverly); 13 grandchildren; and 11 great grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by his parents, Lillian and Alton Lockett; son, Joe Kyle; sister, Margaret Lively; and granddaughter, Rachel Ramer.
A Memorial Service will be held at 10:30 am on Friday, April 26, 2019 at First Baptist Church, 309 Johnson St, Woodsboro, TX 78393.
Words of comfort may be shared with the family at colonialfuneralhomevictoria.com
- Joan Barnwell Kyle, Wife
- Lillian Williams Lockett, Mother
- Phyllis (Daren) Jarisch, Daughter
- Ann Moon, Daughter
- Lloyd (Kathy) Darling, Stepson
- Charles (Jamie) Darling, Stepson
- John (Jennifer) Darling, Stepson
- Doug (Beverly) Langston, Stepson
- Joe Kyle, Son
- Margaret Lively, Sister
- Rachel Ramer, Great Granddaughter
- Alton Lockett, Father
- Tom also leaves 13 grandchildren and 11 great grandchildren to cherish his memory.
- Memorial Servce Friday, April 26, 2019