Bonnie Jane Dameron
January 1, 1936 – September 11, 2018
Vinton- Bonnie Dameron, 82, died Tuesday, September 11, 2018, in a local care center. She was a native and lifelong resident of Vinton. Bonnie enjoyed reading, gardening, traveling, and spending time with her family. She retired after 28 years of service as a nurse. She was a member of First Baptist Church of Vinton.
Survivors include her sons, Kenneth Dameron and wife, Simone of Vinton and Robert Dameron and wife, Jennifer of Memphis, Tennessee; and five grandchildren, Jesse, Lauren, Ryan, Jacob, and Ella Dameron. She is preceded in death by her siblings, Myra Korringa, Hester Lucille Cain, and George Leslie Cain.
Her funeral will be at 11 a.m. Saturday, September 15, in First Baptist Church of Vinton. The Rev. Bobby Daniel will officiate. Visitation is from 4-8 p.m. Friday and from 9 a.m. until the time of service Saturday, all in the church. Words of comfort may be shared with the family at www.hixsonfuneralhomes.com.
- Kenneth Dameron and wife Simone, Son
- Robert Dameron and wife Jennifer, Son
- Jesse, Lauren, Ryan, Jacob, and Ella Dameron, grandchildren
- Myra Korringa, Sister
- Hester Lucille Cain, Sister
- George Leslie Cain, Brother
- Visitation Friday, September 14, 2018
- Funeral Service Saturday, September 15, 2018