Corey Michael Oubre
March 28, 1978 – April 23, 2020
Corey Michael Oubre, age 42, of Vinton, Louisiana passed away peacefully at his home on Thursday April 23, 2020 surrounded by his loving family. Corey was born March 28, 1978 in Morgan City, Louisiana.
He was preceded in death by his grandmother, Bernice Burke, uncles, Avery Burke, Trilby Landry, James Burke, and aunt Albina Burke.
Those left behind to cherish his memory are his loving and devoted mother, Cora Oubre of Vinton; a sister, Kristal Boudreaux and husband, Wilson of Vinton; nephew, Blaine Boudreaux and wife, Ashley of Vinton; niece, Brittany Shands and husband, Spencer of Vinton; uncles, Edgar Landry and wife, Wanda, and Teeny Burke and wife, Gloria; aunts, Theresa Burke, Amanda Burke, Marcie Sanchez, and Melissa McGuire and husband, Robert; and numerous cousins and other family members.
Visitation and services are private under the direction of Hixson Funeral Home of Vinton. Reverend Carlos Garcia will officiate.
Fond memories and expressions of sympathy may be shared at www.hixsonvinton.com for the Oubre family.
- loving and devoted Mother, Cora Oubre
- Kristal Boudreaux and husband Wilson, Sister
- Blaine Boudreaux and wife Ashley, Nephew
- Brittany Shands and husband Spencer, Niece
- Edgar Landry and wife Wanda, Uncle
- Teeny Burke and wife Gloria, Uncle
- Theresa Burke, Aunt
- Amanda Burke, Aunt
- Marcie Sanchez, Aunt
- Melissa McGuire and husband Robert, Aunt
- Bernice Burke, Grandmother (deceased)
- Avery Burke, Uncle (deceased)
- Trilby Landry, Uncle (deceased)
- James Burke, Uncle (deceased)
- Albina Burke, Aunt (deceased)
- also left to cherish Corey's memory are numerous cousins and other family members.
Learn more about the Oubre name
Corey Michael Oubre
April 27, 2020
My dearest cousin Cora..although I cannot be with you in body,my thoughts and prayers are with you and all the family members. The last time I saw you and Cory, I had a chance to pray with you both, and got to sing a song for Cory. He did give me a big smile.. Just know that I am here for you any time. May God give you comfort and lots of love. I love you dearest cousin.
April 25, 2020
So sorry for ur loss. He was a very loving person. His mother loved him so much. Prayers to u all. God be with u all.