Dolores "Tee-Ta" Boudreaux
December 15, 1945 – November 3, 2018
Dolores "Tee-Ta" Cormier Boudreaux, 72, passed away Saturday, November 3, 2018 surrounded by her family.
Tee-Ta has resided in Vinton most of her life and was a member of St. Joseph Catholic Church. She enjoyed cooking for family and friends. She loved playing BINGO, listening to Cajun and Swamp Pop music, dancing, and reading romance novels.
Left to cherish her memory are her husband of 55 years, Dallas Boudreaux; six children, Veronica Doucet (Teddy), Keith Boudreaux (Regina), Janet Miller (Kelan), Malcolm Boudreaux (Shannon), Cotina Holland (Darryl) all of Vinton, and Shane Boudreaux (Jessica) of Iowa; fifteen grandchildren; ten great grandchildren and one on the way; and siblings, "T-Neg", Anna Mae, "T-Boy", Thelma, Dee Dee, Linda, Patsy, Marella and Betty.
She is preceded in death by her parents, Ferouse and Beulah Cormier; grandson, Little Ronnie Boudreaux; and siblings, Pearl, Winnie, Lovina, Theresa, Preston, and Vivian.
Pallbearers will be her grandsons, Andrew, Kyle, Brandon, Zachary, Justin, and Katlyn. A Mass of Christian Burial will be held 1 p.m., Wednesday, November 7, 2018 in St. Joseph Catholic Church of Vinton. Father Carlos Garcia will officiate. Visitation will be held 2 - 9 p.m., Tuesday with a recitation of the Rosary at 6pm in Hixson Funeral Home of Vinton. Visitation will resume 8 am Wednesday until time to leave for Mass. Words of comfort may be shared with the family at www.hixsonfuneralhomes.com.
- Dallas Boudreaux, Husband of 55 years
- Veronica Doucet and husband Teddy, Daughter
- Keith Boudreaux and wife Regina, Son
- Janet Miller and husband Kelan, Daughter
- Malcolm Boudreaux and wife Shannon, Son
- Cotina Holland and husband Darryl, Daughter
- Shane Boudreaux and wife Jessica, Son
- "T-Neg", Anna Mae, "T-Boy", Thelma, DeeDee, Linda, Patsy, Marella, and Betty., Siblings
- Ferouse and Betty Cormier, Parents
- Little Ronnie Boudreaux, Grandson
- Pearl, Winnie, Lovina, Theresa, Preston, and Vivian., Siblings
- also left to cherish her memory are fifteen grandchildren; ten great grandchildren and one on the way.
- Andrew, Pallbearer-Grandson
- Kyle, Pallbearer-Grandson
- Brandon, Pallbearer-Grandson
- Zach, Pallbearer-Grandson
- Katlyn, Pallbearer-Grandson
- Visitation Tuesday, November 6, 2018
- Rosary Tuesday, November 6, 2018
- Mass of Christian Burial Wednesday, November 7, 2018
Dolores "Tee-Ta" Boudreaux
Samantha LeMaire Guillory
November 5, 2018
Heaven just gained the Sweetest Angel . May she rest in peace ... Our prayers are with you all ..
November 4, 2018
So sorry for your loss! I will keep you all in my prayers 🙏