Fred Junior Dayley
August 11, 1927 – September 1, 2020
Fred Junior Dayley, 93, passed away on September 1, 2020.
Survivors include his siblings, Jack Dayley and wife, Patsy of St. George, Utah, Norman Dayley and wife, LaJune of Albion, Idaho, David Dayley and wife, Janet of Lynnwood, Washington, Lucille Brower of Meridian, Idaho, Robert Dayley of Quincy, Washington, Jean Smith of Owasso, Michigan, Connie Hyde and husband, Bill of Cedar City, Utah, Ray Dayley and wife Peggy of Aurora, Washington, Thomas Dayley and wife, Catherine of Boise, Idaho, Dan Dayley and wife, Sandee of Jerome, Idaho, Scott Dayley and wife, Susan of Logan, Utah.
He is preceded in death by his wife, Joyce Theresa Dayley; parents, Solomon and Neva Dayley; sister-in-law, Sharon Dayley and brothers-in-law, Bob Smith and Wayne Brower.
A memorial service will be announced at a later date. Words of comfort may be shared with the family at www.hixsonfuneralhomes.com
- Jack Dayley (Patsy), Brother
- Norman Dayley (LaJune), Brother
- David Dayley (Janet), Brother
- Lucille Brower, Sister
- Robert Dayley, Brother
- Jean Smith, Sister
- Connie Hyde (Bill), Sister
- Ray Dayley (Peggy), Brother
- Thomas Dayley (Catherine), Brother
- Dan Dayley (Sandee), Brother
- Scott Dayley (Susan), Brother
- Solomon & Neva Dayley, Parents (deceased)
- Sharon Dayley, Sister-in-law (deceased)
- Bob Smith, Brother-in-law (deceased)
- Wayne Brower, Brother-in-law (deceased)
- Joyce Theresa Dayley, Wife (deceased)
Learn more about the Dayley name
No public services are scheduled at this time. Receive a notification when services are updated.
Fred Junior Dayley
September 10, 2020
My brother David and my son Gabriel took a trip August 6th 2020 to visit Uncle Fred. I'm so blessed that we had the opportunity to share our love, play my violin for him, and take him to see the beaches, and alligators near his home. Love you Uncle Fred!