Virginia Ann "Jenny" Dunn
November 6, 1949 – November 1, 2019
Virginia Ann "Jenny" Dunn, age 69, of Vinton, Louisiana won her battle with Pancreatic Cancer on Friday, November 1, 2019 surrounded by her husband, sister, daughter, and 2 granddaughters. Virginia was born November 6, 1949.
Virginia is preceded in death by her mother, Viola Marie Courville and sister, Cindy Sue Monceaux Ackley.
She is survived by her husband of 42 years, Robert Ray Dunn; four children: daughter, Lanael Collins and husband, Clint, son, Thomas Travis and wife, Tammy, daughter, Calethea Ulmer, and daughter, Donella Berry and husband, Chad; 20 grandchildren, 34 great-grandchildren; brother, Steve Monceaux, Sr. and wife, Mary; three sisters, Linda Courmier and husband, PeeWee, Royce McNeal, and Pattie Bataineh; and a host of nieces and nephews as well as many God children.
Visitation will be held from 5-8 p.m. on Sunday, and will resume at 10 a.m. until time of service on Monday at the funeral home.
Funeral services will be held at 2 p.m. at Hixson Funeral Chapel in Vinton, Louisiana. Rev. Don Snider will officiate. Burial will follow in Nibletts Bluff Cemetery. Fond memories and expressions of sympathy may be shared at www.hixsonvinton.com for the Dunn family.
- Robert Ray Dunn, Husband of 42 years
- Lanael Collins and husband Clint, Daughter
- Thomas Travis and wife Tammy, Son
- Calethea Ulmer, Daughter
- Donella Berry and husband Chad, Daughter
- Steve Monceaux, Sr. and wife Mary, Brother
- Linda Courmier and husband PeeWee, Sister
- Royce McNeal, Sister
- Pattie Bataineh, Sister
- Viola Marie Courville, Mother (deceased)
- Cindy Sue Monceaux Ackley, Sister (deceased)
- also left to cherish her memory are twenty grandchildren, thirty-four great-grandchildren and a host of nieces and nephews as well as many God children.
- Brett LeMaire, Pallbearer
- Chad Berry, Pallbearer
- Clint Collins, Pallbearer
- Zeek Gayneaux, Pallbearer
- Steve "Moose" Monceaux, Jr., Pallbearer
- Jessie Smith, Pallbearer
- Visitation Sunday, November 3, 2019
- Visitation Monday, November 4, 2019
- Funeral Service Monday, November 4, 2019
Virginia Ann "Jenny" Dunn
November 3, 2019
I remember when me and Valeria found a pacifier that looked like a man's private part, Label and Royce took it from us and we're laughing and showed it to Genny, she made them suck it and then eat soap. Lol I'll never forget that, or her laugh. One of a kind. And another time at brothers house she washed the makeup off of one of our young nieces face with the water hose. That was just her. I have so many good ones. Like one day I had a date and he pulled up to her house and honked. Lol she told me hell no, if he can't come knocking on the door you ain't going. Well he finally got out and knocked. And man did she get on his ass. She was definitely one of a kind.