Geraldine T. Ragonetti
April 25, 1925 – February 3, 2019
Geraldine T. Ragonetti, 93, residence of Virginia Beach, VA passed away on February 3, 2019. She was born on April 25, 1925 to the late Theresa and Dominick DeMichele in Poughkeepsie, NY. She was preceded in death by her first and second husbands Louis Stortini and Anthony P. Ragonetti; and her five siblings Helen Spadaro, Carmella Conte, Joseph DeMichele, Lewis DeMichele and Eugene DeMichele. She is survived by her son Louis P. Stortini, Jr and his wife Shirley A. (Wilson) of Virginia Beach, VA; two grandchildren Veronica A. Cartwright, and Daniella C. Rosete and her husband Rodil “RD” all of Virginia Beach, VA; and five great-grandchildren Aubreigh I. Stortini Cartwright, Emma P. Stortini Rosete, Caleb W. Stortini Cartwright, Aiden S. Stortini Cartwright and Addison G. Stortini Rosete all of Virginia Beach, VA; step children Gloria Ragonetti of Glen Falls, NY; and Ronald Ragonetti and his wife Kathy of Hyde Park, NY. Geraldine is also survived by many nieces, nephews, cousins and in-laws. A Mass will be held on Thursday, February 7, 2019 at 11 a.m. with a visitation one hour prior at the Church of The Ascension, 4853 Princess Anne Rd., Virginia Beach, VA. Final resting place will be in Poughkeepsie, NY. The family would like to thank Intrepid Hospice and Ruth's Care for the amazing care they gave to Geraldine. You may offer your condolences at www.smithandwilliamskempsville.com.
- Louis P. Stortini, Jr and his wife Shirley, Son
- Veronica A. Cartwright, Granddaughter
- Daniella C. Rosete and her husband Rodil “RD”, Granddaughter
- Aubreigh I. Stortini Cartwright, Great Granddaughter
- Emma P. Stortini Rosete, Great Granddaughter
- Caleb W. Stortini Cartwright, Great Grandson
- Aiden S. Stortini Cartwright, Great Grandson
- Addison G. Stortini Rosete, Great Granddaughter
- Gloria Ragonetti, Step daughter
- Ronald Ragonetti and his wife Kathy, Step son
- Geraldine is also survived by many nieces, nephews, cousins and in-laws.
- Mass of Christian Burial Thursday, February 7, 2019