Kathryn Alease Recine
June 16, 1933 – November 6, 2018
Kathryn Alease Williams Recine, 85, of Virginia Beach passed away peacefully on November 6, 2018. She was born to the late Benjamin F. Wells, Sr. and Rosa Lee Davis Wells. Also preceding her in death were loving husbands Harry R. Williams and Luigi (Louie) Recine; 2 sons, Robert F. (Pete) Williams and James S. Williams; sisters, Erma L. Wilson, Geraldine Harris and Shirley L. Reynolds and brothers Benjamin F. Wells, Jr. and Bernard W. Wells.
She is survived by daughters Harriett Phillips, Marian Holley (Calvin) and Janet Musselwhite (Bill) and sons Roger Williams and John Recine; she treasured her 14 grandchildren, 24 great grandchildren and 2 Great-great grandchildren.
She was a member of Women of the Moose Chapter 157 and created fond memories of her time with the Red Hat Society. There were many meaningful friendships including Jake Joyner and Bob Williamson who also preceded her in death. She enjoyed cooking & baking and decorating her home, especially for the holiday seasons.
A visitation will be from 6-8pm on Monday November 12, 2018 at Smith & Williams Kempsville Chapel. A funeral service will be conducted at 11:00 am Tuesday at the Funeral Home. Burial will be at Forest Lawn Cemetery following the service.
In lieu of flowers please send a donation to the Ronald McDonald House or St. Jude’s.
- Harriett Phillips, Daughter
- Marian Holley and husband, Calvin, Daughter
- Janet Musselwhite and husband, Bill, Daughter
- Roger Williams, Son
- John Recine, Son
- Robert F. "Pete" Williams, Son
- James S. Williams, Son
- Harry R. Williams, Loving Husband
- Luigi "Louie" Recine, Loving Husband
- Erma L. Wilson, Sister
- Geraldine Harris, Sister
- Shirley L. Reynolds, Sister
- Benjamin F. Wells, Jr., Brother
- Bernard W. Wells, Brother
- She is also survived by 14 grandchildren, 24 great grandchildren and 2 Great-great grandchildren.
- Visitation Monday, November 12, 2018
- Funeral Service Tuesday, November 13, 2018