Anthony St. Angelo
April 28, 1954 – July 11, 2019
Anthony R. St. Angelo, age 65, passed away Thursday, July 11, 2019 in Rhode Island Hospital. He was the loving husband of Donna (Hudson) St. Angelo.
Born in Providence, RI the son of the late Anthony J. and Antoinetta (Bonanno) St. Angelo he was a longtime resident of Bristol.
A graduate of Bristol High School he attended Business Courses at Roger Williams College. A skilled mechanic he worked many years at both Colonial Motors in Pawtucket and then Bristol Toyota.
An enthusiastic New England Patriots fan, he also enjoyed attending antique car shows and has a special appreciation for a Ford Mustang. Above all else he enjoyed time spent with his family.
In addition to his wife, he is survived by three daughters, Stephanie Chenard and her husband Keith, Bethanie McKinley and her husband Kevin, and Ashley St. Angelo and her wife Tina; one son, David St. Angelo and his fiancée Brenda LePage; six grandchildren, Melinda Chenard, Jonathan and Hannah McKinley and Holly, Marissa and Anthony R. St. Angelo, III; and one great granddaughter, Christina McCormick.
His visitation will be held on Thursday, July 18, 2019 from 4:00 – 6:00 pm in the Wilbur-Romano Funeral Home, 615 Main Street, Warren. Relatives and friends are invited. Contributions may be made in his honor to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, 501 St. Jude Place, Memphis, TN 38105, www.stjude.org. For condolences and directions please visit www.wilbur-romano.com
- The late Anthony J. St. Angelo, Father
- The late Antoinetta (Bonanno) St. Angelo, Mother
- Donna (Hudson) St. Angelo, Wife
- Stephanie Chenard & her husband Keith, Daughter
- Bethanie McKinley & her husband Kevin, Daughter
- Ashley St. Angelo & her wife Tina, Daughter
- David St. Angelo & his fiancée Brenda LePage, Son
- He is also survived by six grandchildren, Melinda Chenard, Jonathan and Hannah McKinley and Holly, Marissa and Anthony R. St. Angelo, III; and one great granddaughter, Christina McCormick.
- St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Wilbur-Romano Funeral Home
615 Main Street