Beverly J Hamilton
July 11, 1933 – May 10, 2018
Beverly J Hamilton, age 84, of Elmira, NY passed away on Thursday, May 10, 2018 at the Seneca Nursing Home and Rehab in Waterloo, NY.
Beverly was born in Blossburg, PA on July 11, 1933 to the late Grace and Vernon Woodard. Beverly enjoyed caring for her family, tending to her plants, and socializing with her neighborhood friends.
Beverly is survived by daughter Jean (Michael) Ellen O'Donnell-Smith, son Christopher (Christine) E. O'Donnell, step son Charles Hamilton, step son Robert (Karen) Hamilton, step daughter Rebecca (Chris) Yaeger, step son Steven Hamilton, sister Barbara Long, brother Edward Woodard, granddaughter Stacy Nickerson, grandson Kyle (Lauren) Nickerson, grandson Jason Thiel II, granddaughter Davina Mae O'Donnell, and several step grandchildren, nieces and nephews too numerous to mention.
In addition to her parents, Beverly was preceded in death by her husbands John E. O'Donnell and Allen Hamilton, brothers Fran and Gerald Woodard; sisters Ethel Stewart, Leah Harbol, Genevieve Proulx, and Joyce Woodard, and her K-9 Companion, Charlie.
Fond memories and expressions of sympathy may be shared at www.haughey-woodfuneralhome.com for Beverly's family.
- Grace Woodard, Mother
- Vernon Woodard, Father
- John E. O'Donnell, Husband
- Barbara Long, Sister
- Edward Woodard, Brother
- Jean (Michael) Ellen O'Donnell-Smith, Daughter
- Christopher (Christine) E. O'Donnell, Son
- Charles Hamilton, Step Son
- Stacy Nickerson, Granddaughter
- Kyle (Lauren) Nickerson, Grandson
- Jason Thiel II, Grandson
- Davina Mae O'Donnell, Granddaughter
- Allen Hamilton, 2nd Husband
- Robert (Karen) Hamilton, Step Son
- Rebecca (Chris) Yaeger, Step Daughter
- Steven Hamilton, Step Son
- Fran Woodard, Brother
- Ethel Stewart, Sister
- Leah Harbol, Sister
- Genevieve Proulx, Sister
- Gerald Woodard, Brother
- Joyce Woodard, Sister
- Also surviving are several step grandchildren, nieces and nephews too numerous to mention.