Carl G. Haring
May 16, 1931 – July 7, 2019
Carl George Haring age 88 of Waynesburg went to be with the Lord on Sunday, July 7, 2019 at Rolling Meadows Nursing Home in Waynesburg with his son, David by his side.
He was born May 16, 1931 in Waynesburg, a son of the late John Franklin Haring and Mildred Kathryn Belford Haring.
Carl was preceded in death by his beloved wife, Naomi Katherine Burnfield Haring, his infant son, Leslie, and sister, Erma June Shriver.
Carl was a loyal member of the First Christian Church of Waynesburg, where he served as a deacon for many years. His passion in life was loving Jesus and his family.
He was a retired mine shaft construction supervisor for R.G. Johnson. As a young man, he mined and delivered coal to several local schools and businesses.
Carl was an avid outdoorsman. He enjoyed muskie fishing with his friend Wayne Riggenbaugh. Earlier in life he enjoyed hunting, and riding motorcycles. He also enjoyed gardening and shared his produce with friends and strangers.
Surviving are his two sons, David Carl Haring and daughter-in-law, Debby of Waynesburg; and Paul Kenneth Haring and daughter-in-law Ginger of Carmichaels; his brothers and sisters, Claire Wise, John Haring, Susie Stanley, Mitzy Coleman all of Palatka, Florida, Frankie Haring of Dublin, GA, and Bonnie Eubanks of Rentz, GA; 5 grandchildren; and 5 great-grandchildren.
- John Franklin Haring, Father (deceased)
- Mildred Kathryn Belford Haring, Mother (deceased)
- Naomi Katherine Burnfield Haring, Wife
- David Carl Haring (Debby), Son
- Paul Kenneth Haring (Ginger), Son
- Leslie Haring, Son (deceased)
- Erma June Shriver, Sister (deceased)
- Claire Wise, Sister
- John Haring, Brother
- Susie Stanley, Sister
- Mitsy Coleman, Sister
- Frankie Haring, Brother
- Bonnie Eubanks, Sister
- Also surviving are 5 grandchildren and 5 great-grandchildren
- Dave Cumberledge
- Jerry Wilson
- John McCollum
- Mike Humiston
- Ron Burnfield
- Don McDonald
- Visitation Wednesday, July 10, 2019
- Funeral Service Thursday, July 11, 2019