Fred D. King
January 29, 1942 – May 23, 2018
Fred D. King age 76 of Carmichaels died Wednesday, May 23, 2018 in Ruby Memorial Hospital in Morgantown, WV.
He was born January 29, 1942 in Waynesburg, a son of the late James King and Hazel Strope King.
On December 1, 1962 he married Patricia I. Wilson King, who died September 10, 2009.
Mr. King was a farmer all of his life. He also worked for 21 years as a butcher and meat cutter; 14 years as a bus driver for Charles Bowers in the Central Greene School District; and several years as a security guard at Greene County Memorial Hospital.
In his younger years, Fred enjoyed coon hunting.
Surviving are two daughters, Jennifer Victor and Loretta Lynn Rutan, both of Carmichaels; two sons, D. Mark King and Albert James King, both of Waynesburg; 33 grandchildren; many great-grandchildren; and two brothers, Tommy King of Spraggs and Albert King of New Freeport.
Deceased are a daughter, Muriel Marie King; 3 brothers, and one sister.
- Patricia I. Wilson King, Wife
- Jennifer Victor, Daughter
- Loretta Lynn King, Daughter
- D. Mark King, Son
- Albert James King, Son
- Muriel Marie King, Daughter
- James King, Father
- Hazel Strope King, Mother
- Tommy King, Brother
- Albert King, Brother
- Also surviving are 33 grandchildren; many great-grandchildren. Also deceased are 3 brothers and one sister.
- Visitation Friday, May 25, 2018
- Funeral Service Saturday, May 26, 2018