Onezine Paul Granger
September 8, 1951 – February 16, 2019
Onezine Paul Granger, age 67, of Sulphur, LA passed away on Saturday February 16, 2019. Onezine was born September 8, 1951 to Gladu and Felicia Granger. Onezine loved fishing, hunting, the outdoors and raising his farm animals. He was employed with the DOTD and retired after 30 years of service.
Onezine is preceded in death by his parent's; brother's, Dudley Granger and Claude Granger; sister's Lucille Pickett, Agnes Guidry, and Sedonia Deshotel; brother in-law's Jester Deshotel, Shelton Pickett, Paul Guidry and Cleveland Trahan.
Those left to cherish his memory are his wife of 48 years Elaine Granger; son's Chad Granger and wife Trisha of Sulphur, LA, Blaine Granger and wife Rebecca of Lake Charles, LA; daughter's, Karen and husband Charles Clement of Jennings, LA, Elaina Druilhert of Jennings, LA; 10 grandchildren, 2 great grandchildren; brother, Joseph Granger of Pine Island, LA; sister's, Lena Mae Trahan of Lacassine, LA, Anna Mae Pickett and husband Henry of Elton, LA, Gladys Gary and husband Billy of Hathaway, LA.
Visitation will be held on Monday, February 18, 2019 from 9am until 2pm at Hixson Funeral Home of Welsh. Funeral Service will be held the same day at 2pm at the funeral home. Burial will follow at Pine Island Cemetery in Pine Island, LA.
Fond memories and expressions of sympathy may be shared at www.hixsonfuneralhomes.com for the Granger family.
- Elaine Granger, Wife of 48 years
- Chad Granger and wife Trisha, Son
- Blaine Granger and wife Rebecca, Son
- Karen Clement and husband Charles, Daughter
- Elaina Druilhert, Daughter
- Joseph Granger, Brother
- Lena Mae Trahan, Sister
- Anna Mae Pickett and husband Henry, Sister
- Gladys Gary and husband Billy, Sister
- Gladu and Felicia Granger, Parents
- Dudley Granger, Brother
- Claude Granger, Brother
- Lucille Pickett, Sister
- Agnes Guidry, Sister
- Sedonia Deshotel, Sister
- Jester Deshotel, Brother-in-law
- Shelton Pickett, Brother-in-law
- Paul Guidry, Brother-in-law
- Cleveland Trahan, Brother-in-law
- also left to cherish his memory are 10 grandchildren, 2 great grandchildren.
- Visitation Monday, February 18, 2019
- Funeral Service Monday, February 18, 2019
Onezine Paul Granger
February 23, 2019
Karen, I am just learning of your Dad's passing a week later. Please accept my condolences and may he Rest In Peace. He was such a nice gentle man who I enjoyed visiting with in the Credit Union. Prayers for you and the family. He will be missed.
February 18, 2019
The most loving Dad, words can't tell you how broken we are without you, until we meet again know you are in our hearts.
Chuck & Karen Clement
February 17, 2019