Francisca V. Hernandez
March 21, 1946 – October 15, 2019
Francisca V. Hernandez, age 73, of Edinburg, Texas passed away on Tuesday October 15, 2019. Francisca was born March 21, 1946 in Weslaco, TX to Amelia Cuellar and Eleueterio Villarreal.
Francisca is survived by her husband, Jesus M. Hernandez; son Jesus M. Hernandez Jr.; son Sergio C. Hernandez; and daughter Imelda H. Herrera (Abraham); sister Santos Zamora, brother Eleueterio Villarreal Jr., sister Maria Zamora, brother Francisco Villarreal (Maria), sister Eva Flores, brother Juan Villarreal (Josie Enriquez), sister Noemi Villarreal, sister Dora Hernandez (Jose) and sister Minerva Garcia (Eduardo).
Francisca was preceded in death by her father Eleueterio Villarreal and mother Amelia Cuellar; brother Jose Villarreal and brother Manuel Villarreal.
Visitation Services for Francisca will be held Monday, October 21, 2019 from 11:00 AM to 9:00 PM at Funeraria Del Angel Highland Funeral Home (6705 N FM 88 Weslaco, Texas) , with a Rosary at 7:00 PM. A Chapel Service will be held on Tuesday, October 22, 2019 at 10:00 AM followed with the Interment at Highland Memorial Park, 6705 North Fm 88, Weslaco, Texas 78599.
Fond memories and expressions of sympathy may be shared at www.dignitymemorial.com/funeral-homes/weslaco-tx/funeraria-del-angel-highland-funeral-home/5599 for the Hernandez family.
- Jesus M. Hernandez, Husband
- Jesus M. Hernandez Jr., Son
- Sergio C. Hernandez, Son
- Imelda H. Herrera (Abraham), Daughter
- Santos Zamora, Sister
- Eleueterio Villarreal Jr., Brother
- Maria Zamora, Sister
- Francisco Villarreal (Maria), Brother
- Eva Flores, Sister
- Juan Villarreal (Josie Enriquez), Brother
- Noemi Villarreal, Sister
- Dora Hernandez (Jose), Sister
- Minerva Garcia (Eduardo), Sister
- Jose Villarreal, Brother (deceased)
- Manuel Villarreal, Brother (deceased)
- Eleueterio Villarreal, Father (deceased)
- Amelia Cuellar, Mother (deceased)
- Visitation Monday, October 21, 2019
- Rosary Monday, October 21, 2019
- Chapel Service Tuesday, October 22, 2019
- Interment Tuesday, October 22, 2019
Francisca V. Hernandez
October 17, 2019
I remember my cousin when we lived in Saginaw Michigan had a lot of good memories with Chica and my Tia Amelia she will be greatly missed and never forgotten love you ❤️ may you RIP