Guadalupe R Padilla
November 15, 1933 – November 4, 2018
Guadalupe R Padilla, age 84, of Monte Alto, Texas passed away on Sunday November 4, 2018. Guadalupe was born November 15, 1933.
Guadalupe is survived by; daughter Guadalupe Rios ( Doroteo C. Rios); granddaughter Veronica Neira (Braulio), grandson Andrew Cuevas Rios and grandson Leonel "Leo" Neira.
Visitation Services for Guadalupe will be held on Thursday, November 8, 2018 from 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM at Funeraria Del Angel Highland Funeral Home with a Rosary at 7:00 PM. A Chapel Service will be held on Friday, November 9, 2018 at 11:00 AM followed with the Interment at Highland Memorial Park, Weslaco, Texas.
Fond memories and expressions of sympathy may be shared at www.dignitymemorial.com/legacy for the Padilla family.
- Guadalupe Rios ( Doroteo C. Rios), Daughter
- Veronica Neira (Braulio), Granddaughter
- Andrew Cuevas Rios, Grandson
- Leonel "Leo" Neira, Grandson
- Mrs. Padilla had numerous brothers and sisters.
- Visitation Thursday, November 8, 2018
- Rosary Thursday, November 8, 2018
- Chapel Service Friday, November 9, 2018
- Interment Friday, November 9, 2018