Herminia G Carreon
April 25, 1947 – November 28, 2019
Herminia G Carreon, age 72, of Progreso, Texas passed away on Thursday November 28, 2019. Herminia was born April 25, 1947.
Herminia is survived by her husband, Camilo Carreon; daughter Rosario C. Lerma; son Camilo Carreon Jr.; son Panfilo Carreon; son Jesse Carreon; son Javier Carreon; son Rene Carreon; son Peter Carreon; and son Eric Carreon.
Herminia was preceded in death by her daughter Herminia C . Meave.
Visitation Services for Herminia will be held Sunday, December 1, 2019 from 1:00 PM to 9:00 PM at Funeraria Del Angel Highland Funeral Home (6705 N FM 88 Weslaco, Tx) with a Rosary at 7:00 PM. A Mass will be held Monday, December 2, 2019 at 2:00 PM at Holy Spirit Catholic Church in Progreso, TX followed with the Interment at Highland Memorial Park, Weslaco, TX.
Serving as pallbearers are Joel Lerma Jr., Christopher Carreon, Joanie Meave Perez, Joshua Carreon, Justin Carreon, Brandon Carreon, Jeremy Carreon , Noel Lerma, Genesis Carreon and Ethan Carreon.
Fond memories and expressions of sympathy may be shared at www.dignitymemorial.com/funeral-homes/weslaco-tx/funeraria-del-angel-highland-funeral-home/5599 for the Carreon family.
- Camilo Carreon, Husband
- Rosario C. Lerma, Daughter
- Camilo Carreon Jr., Son
- Herminia C. Meave, Daughter (deceased)
- Panfilo Carreon, Son
- Jesse Carreon, Son
- Javier Carreon, Son
- Rene Carreon, Son
- Peter Carreon, Son
- Eric Carreon, Son
- Mrs. Carreon has 28 grandchildren, 15 great-grandchildren and 2 great-great grandchildren.
- Joel Lerma Jr., Pallbearer
- Christopher Carreon, Pallbearer
- Joanie Meave Perez, Pallbearer
- Romeo Carreon, Pallbearer
- Justin Carreon, Pallbearer
- Brandon Carreon, Pallbearer
- Jeremy Carreon , Pallbearer
- Noel Lerma, Pallbearer
- Genesis Carreon, Honorary Pallbearer
- Ethan Carreon, Honorary Pallbearer
- Visitation Sunday, December 1, 2019
- Rosary Sunday, December 1, 2019
- Mass Monday, December 2, 2019
- Interment Monday, December 2, 2019